Ban UID 10037 - Damon Tavella

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Ban UID 10037 - Damon Tavella

Post by motokid499 »

ok i have no proof because i am a big noob and dont know how to use my fraps ;P but this guy Damon Tavella | Tavella Bros. is being a total douche. he is on the mxscentral qualifying server ruining my qualifying. at first he restarted right in the middle of my qualifying. i was pissed. but i guessed he was just new and didnt know. i told him that people are trying to qualify. and he told me to shutup, and he restarted again. i told him to stop (may have used some curse words ;P) and he is just not listening. he just wants to cause problems. im trying to qualify here and he is now purposely restarting to ruin everyones qualifing race. im getting abit pissed off here.

p.s this is my first time requesting a ban.... would this be more something to tell jon rawlings from MXSC? thx!
also idk how to post images or else i would show you screenshot. if u can tell me how i will post evidencce imidiately. damon is number 3
Tanner Rogers
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Ban UID 10037 - Damon Tavella

Post by Pumaxcs »

If you ran a race after that race then you don't have any proof. It overwrites itself with each new race.

Also, it has nothing to do with fraps. You take the .demo file out of the personal folder and upload it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

Please keep me updated on this, I never saw this until now.
motokid499

Post by motokid499 »

Demo file whatchamacallit? Idk what yr talking about. And Jon, he left server. But I will let you know next time he causes trouble. I had such a good qualifying race. My fastest was only a 2:14 on valkenswaard but it was like every lap! But noooooo he had to restart lol
Tanner Rogers
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

If you had already run 3 laps you would have been fine as my site it posts even if you haven't finished the entire race.

That being said, there is no way he can restart unless you are only on lap 1.
motokid499

Post by motokid499 »

So.. I don't have to wait until race is over for it to register?
Tanner Rogers
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

motokid499 wrote:So.. I don't have to wait until race is over for it to register?
That should be the case but always best to just in case.
motokid499

Post by motokid499 »

Thx Jon. I appreciate the time.
Tanner Rogers
damonko
Team: TavellaBrosRacing

Post by damonko »

motokid499 wrote:ok i have no proof because i am a big noob and dont know how to use my fraps ;P but this guy Damon Tavella | Tavella Bros. is being a total douche. he is on the mxscentral qualifying server ruining my qualifying. at first he restarted right in the middle of my qualifying. i was pissed. but i guessed he was just new and didnt know. i told him that people are trying to qualify. and he told me to shutup, and he restarted again. i told him to stop (may have used some curse words ;P) and he is just not listening. he just wants to cause problems. im trying to qualify here and he is now purposely restarting to ruin everyones qualifing race. im getting abit pissed off here.

p.s this is my first time requesting a ban.... would this be more something to tell jon rawlings from MXSC? thx!
also idk how to post images or else i would show you screenshot. if u can tell me how i will post evidencce imidiately. damon is number 3
TavellaBrosRacing is back! :D