Should he be banned?

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Colbemx

Should he be banned?

Post by Colbemx »

I was in the stock server and this kid is running MotoOption #618 skin on a crf450. His uid:11053 and name is Dylan.

Again, I didn't know what to do about this so I figured I would ask.
Colbemx

Re: Should he be banned?

Post by Colbemx »

James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Tattle tale tattle tale tattle tale
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Hold on a second here.

You asked, in a very rude manor, that he change skins from the motooption skin he was using and he did. What should he be banned for?

On top of that its not your job to police other teams skins. For all you know that team is all about having people run their skins because its more exposure for their sponsor. It's not like the guy was trying to mis-represent himself as a team member.
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Phathry25 wrote:Hold on a second here.

You asked, in a very rude manor, that he change skins from the motooption skin he was using and he did. What should he be banned for?

On top of that its not your job to police other teams skins. For all you know that team is all about having people run their skins because its more exposure for their sponsor. It's not like the guy was trying to mis-represent himself as a team member.
Yea what he said :lol:
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Colbemx

Post by Colbemx »

No, he was a kid that wouldn't take them off. He hasn't been playing long, and MotoOption isn't letting people publicly use their skins. I did this because it is aggravating to see on the download, not for public use. Yet people still wear them acting like it is just fine. This shot was taken like 2 minutes into the conversation. He started cussing me out for trying to help him, so then I got mad and didn't care if I was nice or not. Yet again I try to help and just get laughed at. Smh at this community.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Colbemx wrote:No, he was a kid that wouldn't take them off. He hasn't been playing long, and MotoOption isn't letting people publicly use their skins. I did this because it is aggravating to see on the download, not for public use. Yet people still wear them acting like it is just fine. This shot was taken like 2 minutes into the conversation. He started cussing me out for trying to help him, so then I got mad and didn't care if I was nice or not. Yet again I try to help and just get laughed at. Smh at this community.
Colbemx

Post by Colbemx »

Fine then. If it is no big deal then I'm gonna run around with Tysen's red plate bike. I didn't know nobody gave a shit.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

He says in that screencapped convo that he changed. You also didn't ask him to change, you demanded he change and in a pretty rude way. I would hardly call what you did lending a helping hand, maybe if you had had a cooler head and not just told him you were going to have him banned. But you didn't.

Let's face it, the only people who need to worry about policing the motooption skins are the motooption team members. 8)
Colbemx

Post by Colbemx »

I just said I asked him nicely multiple times before this.
afour
Team: Privateer

Post by afour »

strong over reaction. let teams police their own content
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You are seriously making a fuss over this? FFS what is the world coming to?

Was he running his name as "Robert Nash | Moto Option" and punting people? No he was a kid who probably downloaded gear, put it on, said "Hey this is sick!" and decided to wear it. Who cares. It's not stealing, he didn't rip it, it's harmless.