Davino Bruneel #BAMBAM UID 9013

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Hondarider77f
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TwistMoto

Davino Bruneel #BAMBAM UID 9013

Post by Hondarider77f »

1. He started 4 laps late, and I guess that means he can play demolition derby and wait for everyone, so he can take them out... I made a little list of his take outs, with descriptions and times:
-4.48 (waiting on the downside of a triple, then goes in for the punt on the 51, I guess he was invisible?)
-5.30 (waiting, goes in for the hit on 517)
-6.00 (waiting again, hits 517 again)
-6.30 (waits, then misses,goes on for 2 corners)
-7.07 (Waited for me, missed, and then hit me 37 on the yz250f 2009 dyno)
-8.19 (just watch, he was waiting, hits him once, not a big deal, then takes him out next turn)
-8.51 (waits, and hits 517 yet again)

2. Link https://www.mediafire.com/?ddf4crcg4ztlsmz

3. Davino doesn't have a number, but the number 399, 517 and 37 (myself) were the most involved.

4. Elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19803
DRedd#540
Team: LOVE YOUR KTM

Re: Davino Bruneel #BAMBAM UID 9013

Post by DRedd#540 »

lol does jlv even ban for waiting? and why is everyone on ban court so childish, like he hit me... and it hurt my feelings... haha
"If you ride a 4stroke I feel bad for you son! I got 99 problems but my valves ain't 1."
West coast/northwest riders message me!
"I mean honestly, up-and-coming riders? I'd just advise them to quit, cuz' they'll never be as good as me.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

No cut no ban
Hondarider77f
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Hondarider77f »

Wouldn't make sense, it's literally getting the same job done as cutting. Cutting and waiting are both ways to manipulate the way the track is being ridden, in order to get to another rider.
DRedd#540

Post by DRedd#540 »

im not one to single out(i will totes stuff someone if racing though :twisted: ) but couldn't you just ride extremely slow/wreck and still go after the person? also instead of banning so much over Absolutely SILLY reasons why dont we just see if jlv can implement a easy to use kick system, If someone is being rude or immature they will be kicked and comeback in warm up mode and its not a problem.
"If you ride a 4stroke I feel bad for you son! I got 99 problems but my valves ain't 1."
"I mean honestly, up-and-coming riders? I'd just advise them to quit, cuz' they'll never be as good as me.
Viriya

Post by Viriya »

DRedd#540 wrote:im not one to single out(i will totes stuff someone if racing though :twisted: ) but couldn't you just ride extremely slow/wreck and still go after the person? also instead of banning so much over Absolutely SILLY reasons why dont we just see if jlv can implement a easy to use kick system, If someone is being rude or immature they will be kicked and comeback in warm up mode and its not a problem.
That is the solution to everything!

Only hackers and key sharers should be on the ban court.
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

This isn't ban worthy imo, it is apparent that JLV's hands are tied on this. Here http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 79#p515735.
On a side note I was in 03 yesterday along with Davino and Tim and neither were causing an issue, they were actually racing and not demo derbying it up. It doesn't sound like that for you but when I was in game they were fine.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
DRedd#540

Post by DRedd#540 »

Viriya wrote:
DRedd#540 wrote:im not one to single out(i will totes stuff someone if racing though :twisted: ) but couldn't you just ride extremely slow/wreck and still go after the person? also instead of banning so much over Absolutely SILLY reasons why dont we just see if jlv can implement a easy to use kick system, If someone is being rude or immature they will be kicked and comeback in warm up mode and its not a problem.
That is the solution to everything!

Only hackers and key sharers should be on the ban court.
That's exactly what I'm thinking to or maybe a game kick could be 20-30 min cool down!
TYLCROSS23

Post by TYLCROSS23 »

he should be banned for being a fucking asshole, ripping shit of everyone and hack their computers.
they see me rollin', they hatin'

RIP Paul Walker

RdK
Evo997

Post by Evo997 »

TYLCROSS23 wrote:he should be banned for being a fucking asshole, ripping shit of everyone and hack their computers.
Brilliant.
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Doesn't sound like it's worth a ban to me. I did mute him though. He's posted malware here before.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TYLCROSS23

Post by TYLCROSS23 »

So let people download a virus so he can rip the Airoh, kx125 of Andy Hack and all their reg keys doesn't sound like it's worth a ban?
they see me rollin', they hatin'

RIP Paul Walker

RdK
DRedd#540

Post by DRedd#540 »

i hate to be like this cause i think banning is used to often, but if he is posting malware and such than please ban him hes bad for the community!
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

DRedd#540 wrote:i hate to be like this cause i think banning is used to often, but if he is posting malware and such than please ban him hes bad for the community!
jlv wrote:The on track stuff didn't look like enough for a ban to me, but the IP did match Bruneel. I've banned Bruneel but I can't promise it'll be effective.

For one Davino has more than one key, not to mention you can change your IP address. I don't see this problem going away. If you really wanted to press the issue, those affected by his hacking and virus(es) would need to gather w/e proof they can and submit it to their local police agency. There are international laws on cyber crime so he couldn't just say...too bad im not in the US. I don't see this as being an "easy" road to travel down but if you're really that upset.... I personally wouldn't bother but that just me.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Hondarider77f
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Hondarider77f »

On top of all that, upon a bit of research, he's a quad rider :roll: :lol: