UID 2598 and 13020/ Fix the game already.

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Guggen
Team: Privateer

Re: UID 2598 and 13020/ Fix the game already.

Post by Guggen »

jlv wrote:You might have an easier time if you weren't so rude.
Lol You've taken my patience. You're rules are a joke. Way out dated yo. Stuck in the past. Flawed at best. Update your crap maybe I wouldn't of been rude. I mean honestly how does it make sense that even if someone 100% intentionally punts even tho its not a track cut, is ok? I can't even count how many close races I've had ruined, all for some douche lapper to decide he wants to take out 1st for fun. And ill use "and" whenever and wherever the hell I want. Give me some more grammar lessons please :D
Austin208
Team: Pogo

Post by Austin208 »

Guggen wrote:
Lol You've taken my patience. You're rules are a joke. Way out dated yo. Stuck in the past. Flawed at best. Update your crap maybe I wouldn't of been rude. I mean honestly how does it make sense that even if someone 100% intentionally punts even tho its not a track cut, is ok? I can't even count how many close races I've had ruined, all for some douche lapper to decide he wants to take out 1st for fun. And ill use "and" whenever and wherever the hell I want. Give me some more grammar lessons please :D

[center]I fly airplanes for a living, bitches.[/center][/i]
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

Xtrem wrote:
Gideon#67 wrote:
Guggen wrote:You guys are the reason I hate forums no one is any help. I never asked for you to respond, this is specifically to JLV. Btw idk if you are fast enough to know how lappers are but this has happened in all servers when people get butt hurt. And if you guys like obama I think you're the one with a problem lmao. Just sayin educate yourself before you post lame ass gifs.
I've never lapped anyone so I don't know what you're talking about. I wish I could delete my quote of Jay and pretend this never happened. And if you don't like Obama, you're racist.

You know This is how I have always felt but try and tell that to the people where I live and you will get laughed out of wherever you're making the statement. Poor guy was given a Job, Walked into a complete mess and has done the best he can with what he had to work with. He has fixed things with our economy and our country while he has been in office after it was wrecked by the dumbass before him... people forget that fact and just point the blame at him which I believe is partly due to his skin color.

Its all good though, pretty soon he will be replaced by some cracker ass white old man that will tell us how to live, how to spend our money.... and tell us that War is important.

God Bless the USA.
I was being sarcastic. I cant stand the fuckin guy. He has been nothing but a train wreck of a "leader", and I do use the word loosely. But I dont wanna start another debate, I just wanted to clarify so people don't actual believe the sarcastic statement I made. Skin color has nothing to do with it but it seems anyone who disagrees with his policies is deemed a racist.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Xtrem
Team: Maniacs

Post by Xtrem »

Gideon#67 wrote:
I was being sarcastic. I cant stand the fuckin guy. He has been nothing but a train wreck of a "leader", and I do use the word loosely. But I dont wanna start another debate, I just wanted to clarify so people don't actual believe the sarcastic statement I made. Skin color has nothing to do with it but it seems anyone who disagrees with his policies is deemed a racist.

Right, because if he was a white Demo everyone would still hate him and want him impeached.... right? Trust me ..... his skin color has everything to do with it. But since we are on the subject... why can't you? You know... Stand the "fucking guy" ... I'm just Gideon as a school girl to hear your response.
ImageImage
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

Thanks for watching this episode of "Life In the MXS Forums" this episode you learned how quickly topics can change and how people get butt hurt. Now here's Matt James with the news.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Thanks 760Liam,

In today's news,

Gideon hates black presidents, Xtrem once again loves Merica, and everyone has now learned Guggen has a pain in his vagina from a small case of Elsinore 00.

What will jlv do? Will he cooperate with this madness or will he simply take his "outdated" rules and continue to ignore the pain between this mans legs?

Only time will tell.
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bad Bitches

Post by JGeorge22 »

James_122 wrote:Thanks 760Liam,

In today's news,

Gideon hates black presidents, Xtrem once again loves Merica, and everyone has now learned Guggen has a pain in his vagina from a small case of Elsinore 00.

What will jlv do? Will he cooperate with this madness or will he simply take his "outdated" rules and continue to ignore the pain between this mans legs?

Only time will tell.
L.M.F.A.O
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Guggen wrote:
Guggen wrote:This demo was in stock server 19800 on waterloo
Guggen wrote:Just sayin educate yourself before you post lame ass gifs.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Guggen

Post by Guggen »

In today's news,

Only time will tell.
I'll admit that was funny. Yea im butt hurt. Jlv doesn't do anything. Wtf is the point of ban court if retards dont get banned for ruining the game for others. Who cares if its 00 or 01 or even 03, it's still racing. My comp doesnt like the higher detailed tracks so I race 00 and because wineskin mac crossover sucks too. Seems like he just reads these for shits and giggles to pass time in between his jerk sesh's. Also awesome topic change. Might as well change the "ban court" to Politics cuz that would be way more useful.
Guggen

Post by Guggen »

Andy hack you were one of the butt hurt douchers that kept losing to me. On the same team as the two people who punted me. TeamSplitass. Even asking me to join your team lmao.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Guggen wrote:Andy hack you were one of the butt hurt douchers that kept losing to me. On the same team as the two people who punted me. TeamSplitass. Even asking me to join your team lmao.
I like how i didnt do anything to you :lol:. However you still wanna join? :)
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

In today's news,

Only time will tell.
That is not fair Matt... I dont hate black presidents or blacks in general.... i love them for many reasons. One of the top of my head is job security.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

You know I am joking Gideon. Please don't beat me.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Gideon#67 wrote:I dont hate black presidents or blacks in general.... i love them for many reasons.
Doesn't seem to add up. Aren't you a police officer?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.