!Remove The MENACE!

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
juniormx11
Team: RockyMountainATV/Mc

!Remove The MENACE!

Post by juniormx11 »

Menace, No. #000, mostly seen on 19803. UID: 4967

note: this isnt a ban request, this is just to see if anyone else believes his actions are unacceptable

HOW IT ALL STARTED FOR ME:
i was racing on 03 a few days ago, the entire lobby was reasonable and no one was arguing and everyone were having clean races.
i go in to pass this 'menace' and in the next corner he comes straight back at me and decides to tbone me. i didnt think anything of it other then, thats just racing i guess. so i go back to pass him again, and he does the same thing. at this point, it was beginning to frustrate me, so the next time i caught up i slightly tipped the front of his wheel as i passed him through a corner (yes i did it deliberately, as its racing) and i slowed down. IT WAS NOT A PUNT.
every race since, he has waited for me lap after lap after lap, lets me by and then just slams into me. this has been continuous for the last 3 days and it will not stop. it just really frustrates me as im just trying to have fun with the other riders of the community and have a bit of racing.

also, other riders on the server have also kicked up about menace's actions and i personally believe this is unacceptable and it devalue's the games high reputation for great online racing experience. this isnt a demolition derby. i mean, how are we all supposed to have fun racing competitively against eachother equally if one guy keeps going out of his way to interfere and ruin everyones game, day after day after day?...

All i ask is for anyone that has the same incidents as me, just to post here what your situation is and if you can post a demo supporting this 'menaces' actions, do so.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

thankyou for your time.
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotorcycleSuperstore

Re: !Remove The MENACE!

Post by YZF-Mark »

Totally agreed, such shit bloke!
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

He did this to me on Anaheim 3 after the finish...I was lapping him
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Yeah, I told him to fuck off in chat after a race, and now, when ever I'm going to pass or lap him, he gets in the mainline, goes 1st gear quarter throttle, so I either have to slow up and allow someone to hit me from behind, or I hit him, and because he lags so bad, he never gets affected. It's bullshit. I almost took a potential one day ban earlier this week just to fucking punt him. He was pissing me right the fuck off
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

mxsrider96 wrote:Yeah, I told him to fuck off in chat after a race, and now, when ever I'm going to pass or lap him, he gets in the mainline, goes 1st gear quarter throttle, so I either have to slow up and allow someone to hit me from behind, or I hit him, and because he lags so bad, he never gets affected. It's bullshit. I almost took a potential one day ban earlier this week just to fucking punt him. He was pissing me right the fuck off
Dude I totally agree! really frustrating...
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
pntra
Team: Privateer

Post by pntra »

This guy is a tool and needs to be removed from the community
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

Tidus
Team: Privateer