***Menace*** JLV

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotorcycleSuperstore

Re: ***Menace*** JLV

Post by YZF-Mark »

James_122 wrote:
ChrisLittle371 wrote: EVERYONE WILL BACK ME UP ON THIS!!
No they won't.
Yes they will douche bag...
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Nuh uh
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Wahlamt wrote:I'll leave this here. By just watching it, it's pretty fun. Not as fun if you're taken out though.. :p

JLV, if you'd like the demos, I have them.
I agree he's dirty, but if I start banning over that stuff I'm going to have an endless supply of demos to watch.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

jlv wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:I'll leave this here. By just watching it, it's pretty fun. Not as fun if you're taken out though.. :p

I agree he's dirty, but if I start banning over that stuff I'm going to have an endless supply of demos to watch.
JLV, how about creating a new rule..."if you are put in the ban court more than 5 times by different people, you should be permanently banned..."
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

YZF-Mark wrote:
jlv wrote:

JLV, how about creating a new rule..."if you are put in the ban court more than 5 times by different people, you should be permanently banned..."
What if they are put in ban court for no good reason? That would be unfair
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

The way jlv has it now is probably the best way. even though it might not seem it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

YZF-Mark wrote:
jlv wrote:

Just to tell your 4 friends that were in that race, to also make a ban. So that won't work.

I agree with JLV that you shouldn't ban punts, the only difference I see with Menace is that he does it over, and over, and over again. However if you're going for complete consistency and are treating each new incident as a new case regardless of what person it is. Than no, he should have a ban, if ban = cut + takeout.
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

Yeah true haha... But actually what about if it was judged on intention? Like similar to the Reed/Canard incident minus the bullshit. So if it looks like an intentional take out and there is no reason for payback you shall get banned. However if somebody punts you, you are able to get them back ONCE only, but only if they have taken you down by physically hitting your rider. As for many people complaining and uploading demos, we can have a system were if you wrongly accuse someone you get 2 warnings, if you breach both warnings you will get a ban for a day. Each UID should get two warnings per year...

So to summarize...

Punts will be judged on intention...
If you get punted, you may punt back that rider only and only if you have been actually knocked of your bike.
People who call themselves victims/demo uploaders will only get two chances to accuse someone guilty. If they fail to prove them guilty they will loose a chance.
If both chances/challenges are wrong, the accuser will be banned for a day, then week and so on.
Every UID will get 2 chances per year...
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

YZF-Mark wrote:Every UID will get 2 chances per year
that would just get to hard to keep up with
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:
YZF-Mark wrote:Every UID will get 2 chances per year
that would just get to hard to keep up with
Not it wouldn't Seb...If JLV can ban people, check peoples IP, passwords, nationality, date of purchase, peoples names and street addresses... How the fuck is this going to be hard????

#derps
PS love you seb ;)
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Are you sure you didn't mean to make your name YFZ-Mark?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

YZF-Mark wrote:Not it wouldn't Seb...If JLV can ban people, check peoples IP, passwords, nationality, date of purchase, peoples names and street addresses... How the fuck is this going to be hard????
It would just be to create a database keeping track of the incidents. Once again IP's are pretty much worthless and the passwords are probably hashed so he can't see them in clear text, just to be annoying ;) But it's a cool alternative thought anyway.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

YZF-Mark wrote:Not it wouldn't Seb...If JLV can ban people, check peoples IP, passwords, nationality, date of purchase, peoples names and street addresses... How the fuck is this going to be hard????
It would just be to create a database keeping track of the incidents. Once again IP's are pretty much worthless and the passwords are probably hashed so he can't see them in clear text, just to be annoying ;) But it's a cool alternative thought anyway.
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

Phathry25 wrote:Are you sure you didn't mean to make your name YFZ-Mark?
LOL wot???
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Even Wal-Mart is against you. This isn't your one stop shop for votes.