***Menace*** JLV

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotorcycleSuperstore

Re: ***Menace*** JLV

Post by YZF-Mark »

James_122 wrote:Even Wal-Mart is against you. This isn't your one stop shop for votes.
James WTF is your problem? I have currently 42 votes to ban Menace. So your trying to say everyone is against me? SOLID LOGIC???? Everyone on this forum cares so much about appearance and often like yourself James..."tries to act like they know every thing". Unlike you James, I am here for not just myself but the entire community, in hope to ban the is douche...I am simply brainstorming and hoping to receive some input from JLV, a person who is ACTUALLY above the age of 12.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

James_122 wrote:Even Wal-Mart is against you. This isn't your one stop shop for votes.
I get a weird satisfaction whenever someone calls me Wal-Mart lol.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

YZF-Mark wrote:
James WTF is your problem? I have currently 42 votes to ban Menace. So your trying to say everyone is against me? SOLID LOGIC???? Everyone on this forum cares so much about appearance and often like yourself James..."tries to act like they know every thing". Unlike you James, I am here for not just myself but the entire community, in hope to ban the is douche...I am simply brainstorming and hoping to receive some input from JLV, a person who is ACTUALLY above the age of 12.
All of your hopes and dreams of banning this guy were wasted the second Jlv commented in this thread saying he will not ban him. Looks like your 42 votes mean nothing lol.
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

YZF-Mark wrote:
jeremy103 wrote:We know, you guys don't need to keep making a new post every time he make ya'll skins lol
They can do what they like...I have noticed you've been extremely "sooky" and "inpatient" on your lost posts.

Chill man chill :lol:
Mark I am going to have to ask you to calm down, your last post have been very very rude. There is no need to be calling people douche's and James a "12 year old" when he can drive. Thank you have a good day.
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

LOL I dont get it? I literally cant think of any explanations for both of your comments other than you guys "wanting menace in the game or to be a troll'''.
And by the way what did you not get about me not wanting a response from anyone but JLV???????

So excuse me for trying to do the community a favor...
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

This guy is pulling exactly what two fellas by the name of Kaplan and Howard were pulling in 03 at the end of 2013. They both ended up cutting a few too many times and got themselves permabanned. But what do you not understand about JLV not banning for punts without cuts? I would like to see the guy out of here, but it just won't happen and you can't change JLV's rule. It's been like that for years, so stop trying. By the way, good point Phat.
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

bdownen323 wrote:This guy is pulling exactly what two fellas by the name of Kaplan and Howard were pulling in 03 at the end of 2013. They both ended up cutting a few too many times and got themselves permabanned. But what do you not understand about JLV not banning for punts without cuts? I would like to see the guy out of here, but it just won't happen and you can't change JLV's rule. It's been like that for years, so stop trying. By the way, good point Phat.
Im not trying to change the rule, im just trying to brainstorm a a possible way to ban people who cheat...????
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

The game wouldnt be interesting if Menace got banned tbh :lol: :twisted:
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:The game wouldnt be interesting if Menace got banned tbh :lol: :twisted:
LOL I reckon...Probs jlv's new marketing technique :lol:
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I can't believe that nobody got the YFZ joke. You fuckers are lame.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Phathry25 wrote:I can't believe that nobody got the YFZ joke. You fuckers are lame.
Whoa now I said good point in my post! I understood it
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

bdownen323 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:I can't believe that nobody got the YFZ joke. You fuckers are lame.
Why are you trying to troll or be funny etc??? What the fuck have I done, Im just trying my best to help the community...
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

And I'm just trying to have a laugh. Get off my back.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

YZF-Mark wrote:
bdownen323 wrote:
Why are you trying to troll or be funny etc??? What the fuck have I done, Im just trying my best to help the community...
being annoying doesnt help the community..
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

K I'm done? I officially don't get it...