Kyle Crabb UID #4661 Punting

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
hughes
Team: Privateer

Kyle Crabb UID #4661 Punting

Post by hughes »

Now as I only have the demo from tonight, Kyle has been doing this for the past two nights to me and tons of other players. Knowing this is two nights in a row around the same time (1:10.2 on MXS in-game time) each night I'm assuming he is doing this constantly and no one has done anything about this. Well I am sick of it because it is an every single race. So for some reason he gets a kick after targeting me, I guess since he did it to me last night and I confronted him politely so I guess he is just trying to get a rise out of me. I figure instead of starting a bunch of drama over chat online, I will just let y'all handle it. So He will punt me all race and on top of that, he break checks in corners and comes to a complete stop, and will slam threw berms to knock you over and wreck himself because he clearly can't hit a ninety degree berm in fourth gear tapped. Never the less, something should be done about this because I have a good temper and if this is frustrating me, I can't imagine how others are feeling.

Here is a link to the demo of a race I just came out of to post this; Kyle is number 23:
https://www.mediafire.com/?yjce7p6dzpz54c9

The server it has occurred on both times is elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19800
JLV I know you're lenient on what goes on in the stock server but never the less it is a server for people to learn and get better and for people who have been here for a long time, it's a place to jut have a bit of fun. But with kids like this, it honestly takes the fun out of the game.

Thanks,
Hughes
Hayderz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TWO15

Re: Kyle Crabb UID #4661 Punting

Post by Hayderz »

please ban this kyle kid saw him today and punting me multiple times in elsinore.mxsimulator.com19803