jlv ban menace!!1!

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
jesperbye37
Team: Flo Plates

jlv ban menace!!1!

Post by jesperbye37 »

menace
uid: 4967

he is trying to takeout people all the time on 03 and here he was trying to take out my friend fredrik!

demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9bpj ... ace.mxdemo
ban him jlv! :D
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: jlv ban menace!!1!

Post by jlv »

Did he break any rules?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

I dont blame him for taking out Fredrik, he is a douche.
jesperbye37
Team: Flo Plates

Post by jesperbye37 »

jlv wrote:Did he break any rules?
he is cutting over the wole track to punt people, every race he is punting somebody!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

jesperbye37 wrote:
jlv wrote:Did he break any rules?
he is cutting over the wole track to punt people, every race he is punting somebody!
Mark down a few of those cut the track -> punts "at 5:03 #abc cuts actross the track to take #xyz out", than JLV will look into it.
CrossFlow Racing#16

If you can show us where he cut you are God. No one catches menace cutting.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

He didn't cut from what I saw. He jumped a couple bales but nothing resulted for that. You guys obviously did something to piss him off because he spent the entire race waiting of a select few riders to punt/clean them. One thing I found was that #36 on the KTM cut the track to punt Menace at 4:47 but he was invisable. I think JLV should check the chat logs to see what happened before this because Menace was obviously provoked by Jesper and his friends. Either way he did nothing ban-able.

Just my thoughts.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I doubt they provoked him. Menace is lawful evil. He's psycho but he doesn't break any rules.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
CrossFlow Racing#16

jlv wrote:I doubt they provoked him. Menace is lawful evil. He's psycho but he doesn't break any rules.
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

jlv wrote:I doubt they provoked him. Menace is lawful evil. He's psycho but he doesn't break any rules.
That was a good laugh this morning....Lawful Evil, and he is!
You just have to be aware when passing him, he loves to slow down just enough to make you bump his rear wheel and wash out, or punt you on a turn so you just have to do what he doesn't expect. He can ride at a decent pace (better lap times than I get sometimes)but if you just get by him and check out you should be good'=)
Prydz
Team: Privateer

Post by Prydz »

nickuzick wrote:He didn't cut from what I saw. He jumped a couple bales but nothing resulted for that. You guys obviously did something to piss him off because he spent the entire race waiting of a select few riders to punt/clean them. One thing I found was that #36 on the KTM cut the track to punt Menace at 4:47 but he was invisable. I think JLV should check the chat logs to see what happened before this because Menace was obviously provoked by Jesper and his friends. Either way he did nothing ban-able.

Just my thoughts.
He always take out people in the first corner at every single race ive been with him.
He often does it so obvious aswell, like going straight ahead and t bone people.
But I guess Menace is actually JLV's Russian cousin, or himself.

Nobody ever provoke Menace without a reason, its always cause he take out people in the start.
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotorcycleSuperstore

Post by YZF-Mark »

JLV why cant you just ban him from 03 and 01??? I seriously dont get it, its like you want him in the game??? Its YOUR GAME, YOU made it not him. He is actually detouring people from the game. You putting him in front of your own money??? Thats why so many people are thinking its you...TBH I honestly do too, but thats just my opinion.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

It's actually a little amusing to play when someone like that is online. You just have to watch out, like for a lapper, good practice :lol:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

YZF-Mark wrote:JLV why cant you just ban him from 03 and 01??? I seriously dont get it, its like you want him in the game??? Its YOUR GAME, YOU made it not him. He is actually detouring people from the game. You putting him in front of your own money??? Thats why so many people are thinking its you...TBH I honestly do too, but thats just my opinion.
You're not a smart person if you truly think Menace is JLV... just sayin'
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I am menace.