Please ban thatjusthappn

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
daryen
Team: Privateer

Please ban thatjusthappn

Post by daryen »

He's cussing and just being ignorant

Uid- 10624

I can't post a pic for some reason but this is what he said "did nigga got lil kids sukn his dik" that was a quote
daryen

Re: Please ban thatjusthappn

Post by daryen »

Please ban him from 03
tg556
Team: ThreeFiftyOne Racing

Post by tg556 »

i was also in this server and he was being very rude and sayin n word
daryen

Post by daryen »

Thanks for backup
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

UID 10624 is now muted.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
ThatJustHappen

Post by ThatJustHappen »

I would just like to comment on how this is right or fair.. Im in 03 and this kid takes me out last lap on my fast lap right b4 the finish on purpose and i was in 1st, i got mad and asked why he would even do that as I was racing in the room for a few hours and had no problems (it was clearly intentional).. then this kid tells me to stfu, i had not even said anything leading up to that and then 2 more of his friends jump in and start talking for him.. This made me mad as it had nothing to do with them. so i said this lil kid has these other niggas on his knob (Im black).. Moral of the story theres 2 many little shits that play this game and think they own it, and when things don't go their way they have their kiddy tantrum and post on mx forums lol.. If I'm muted so should the others since they were using the same foul language and telling me to f*** off.. I don't understand how you would even mute someone with no evidence.. you just take the side of what these little kids say and mute someone for no reason. Ill post a pic of what Darryen was typing if you want. Please unmute me thanks
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It definitely wasn't without evidence. I always check the server logs even if there are screenshots. Screenshots can be faked so I don't trust them.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
ThatJustHappen

Post by ThatJustHappen »

Well then you'd know he's a lil asshole n so are his buddies. Don't see how they talkin shit isn't the same as what i was doing. I wasn't racist n didn't say anything wrong in that context like his post made it seem, besides the fact its not racist for me to say nigga
bob117

Post by bob117 »

ThatJustHappen wrote:Well then you'd know he's a lil asshole n so are his buddies. Don't see how they talkin shit isn't the same as what i was doing. I wasn't racist n didn't say anything wrong in that context like his post made it seem, besides the fact its not racist for me to say nigga
im white, is it racist for me to say n****?
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

It's a variation of a word that some consider racist. Others consider it nothing more than any other slanderous term used in today's society of uneducated, disrespectful, violent, immature children.
ThackerRacing10

Post by ThackerRacing10 »

i really need to figure out how to save demos because the kid was being an idiot on and off the track i went down so he stopped in front of me and when i got up kept backing up into me so i couldn't go anywhere then when i did he trys to slam me in the next corner he did this at least 5 times in one race i wasn't gonna say anything but i saw daryen say something right as he left the lobby.
I don't know I made a few mains in the am ax series.... does that make me pro?
ThatJustHappen

Post by ThatJustHappen »

No disrespect cus you make the best dirkbike game there is, but how long am i on a time out in the corner for? This isn't right :/