Alex Mönch

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Re: Alex Mönch

Post by WillSt24 »

supermottousa19 wrote:And i toulk you out yes i never cut the track to do it and me you and tlang where on ts alex was no where ive never met him so ya
Myself and Tyler Lang were on teamspeak with Alex when playing on Elsinore 803, you were in the channel/803 too.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
supermottousa19
Team: twitch.tv/walman

Post by supermottousa19 »

WillSt24 wrote:
supermottousa19 wrote:And i toulk you out yes i never cut the track to do it and me you and tlang where on ts alex was no where ive never met him so ya
Myself and Tyler Lang were on teamspeak with Alex when playing on Elsinore 803, you were in the channel/803 too.
I was in chill people channel you where in madcape just give it up he is name locked
supermottousa19

WillSt24 wrote:I think Google Traduction didn't work for you... You will need a name lock too for running MadCape in your name.
And when the heck did i have madcape in my name show me i would love to see
WillSt24

Post by WillSt24 »

You were actually running Robert Nash bike, with his number, and MadCape in your name at a time. You are 11 year old, you can't even write correctly, you need to be more serious.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
supermottousa19

WillSt24 wrote:You were actually running Robert Nash bike, with his number, and MadCape in your name at a time. You are 11 year old, you can't even write correctly, you need to be more serious.
i didnt have Madcape in my name dumbass my number is 19 in real life so i didnt run his number and i didnt have Madcape 12*
supermottousa19

WillSt24 wrote:You were actually running Robert Nash bike, with his number, and MadCape in your name at a time. You are 11 year old, you can't even write correctly, you need to be more serious.
i was running his bike yes but cause in you're team post it didint say anything about team use only
WillSt24

Post by WillSt24 »

Lol you're dumb, are you in my team? No, so don't run my team bikes. Who the fuck will run other teams bike? Its like if i was running Splitfire bikes, with Cromie's number and the team name lol. At your age you should play outside.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
supermottousa19

WillSt24 wrote:Lol you're dumb, are you in my team? No, so don't run my team bikes. Who the fuck will run other teams bike? Its like if i was running Splitfire bikes, with Cromie's number and the team name lol. At your age you should play outside.
? i didnt have you're damn team name in my name so just stfu and go suck you're dads dick more
Rmartin99

Post by Rmartin99 »

supermottousa19 wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:Maybe it was you running your own name and trying to make some problems?
And i toulk you out yes i never cut the track to do it and me you and tlang where on ts alex was no where ive never met him so ya
you're spelling is honestly next level.
supermottousa19

WillSt24 wrote:Damn Walter you such a bitch, you were on teamspeak with me (William St-Laurent), Alex and other people and you took us out many times. You also used my team bikes (MadCape), did i report you? No, i've warm you but you didnt change your skins.
And what do you mean i did i got you're skins of the first race you asked me to so get out
WillSt24

Post by WillSt24 »

supermottousa19 wrote: And what do you mean i did i got you're skins of the first race you asked me to so get out
I didn't ask you to run my skins? You're not in my team so why you would run my team skins? Grow up kid
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

supermottousa19 wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:Damn Walter you such a bitch, you were on teamspeak with me (William St-Laurent), Alex and other people and you took us out many times. You also used my team bikes (MadCape), did i report you? No, i've warm you but you didnt change your skins.
And what do you mean i did i got you're skins of the first race you asked me to so get out
English?
supermottousa19

nickuzick wrote:
supermottousa19 wrote:
English?
i messed up 1 damn thing go kill you're self you have nothing better to do than play sim look at the forums be douchbag then you do it a second a third a fourth and on and on and on so just stop get a life
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I feel like Walter needs a phat forum ban
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

mxsrider96 wrote:I feel like Walter needs a phat forum ban