Unmute Please

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Estein

Unmute Please

Post by Estein »

I, UID #9276, was muted recently from a request from another long term rider. Yes, I did use explicit language. What isn't known is that I've been harrassed by UID #3602 for 3 years now. I've tried to be nice to the guy, but he just punts me and makes snide comments. I'm requesting that I be unmuted (from all servers), so I can play the game properly with my friends.
Estein

Re: Unmute Please

Post by Estein »

UID #3602
elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19803
11/10/2015, 9:40 PM mx time - approx.

Rider is taunting me, laughing that he got me muted on the game.

Please un-mute and realize this guy is a bully, then QUICKLY plays the victim card. Who has posted on the Ban Court more than UID #3602?
Estein

Post by Estein »

James_Stewart
Team: MX Simulator

Post by James_Stewart »

Please show us all a race demo of me harassing you or my comments. Don't come on the forums lying you little potty mouth. Don't forget theirs logs little liar! I faintly remember you and what I do remember is you always coming on the server, getting lapped, trying to get my attention, and blocking me. Just like you did today and that's when I realised that you're the goon that's muted. LOL come on dude I had this game 4-5 years now. I've been in 8217 races and never got reported once for punting like your trying to say I am. Now I do remember giving you some well-deserved block passes after you ending up punting me. :lol:

and your sooooo full of it. You're in server still punting and once I realised who you are that's when I started saying NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR YOU!!! because you don't deserve it come on dude i got the race demos kid don't get exposed here LOL
James_Stewart

Post by James_Stewart »

If JLV agrees I'll even make a bet with you to show everyone you're full if it. Show us all 1 UNO ONE just 1 demo of me "harassing you" out of my 3-4 years of bothering you. If you do it JLV you can feel free to unmute this guy.
Estein

Post by Estein »

Look at the server log. You're laughing that you got me muted in chat. Watch the demo and you'll see your fail punt attempts for several laps while I'm leading.

I believe your reply is proof of harassment enough. You're an Internet bully playing the victim card, then taking advantage of JLV and this ban court to get me muted. I think that's grounds for a suspension....
Estein

Post by Estein »

James_Stewart wrote:Please show us all a race demo of me harassing you or my comments. Don't come on the forums lying you little potty mouth.....

Proof. JLV can I get unmuted and this kid be dealt with accordingly?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

He said nothing wrong?
James_Stewart

Post by James_Stewart »

This kid is reaching for attention so hard... he will punt the entire race to get a reaction then try to take a screenshot acting like he did nothing LMFAO. LOOK AT THE DEMO HERE IT IS.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9oes0 ... ing.mxdemo

It shows this moron punting me... the best part about it is that I don't even punt him back haha, all I'm going to do is just keep lapping you kiddo. #FOREVERMAD :mrgreen:
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

James rides clean and doesn't harass anyone. That is all'=)