"James Stewart"... And his cancer wishes...

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
DangerJoe
Team: Privateer

"James Stewart"... And his cancer wishes...

Post by DangerJoe »

This is the first time i've posted in here as im not often one to moan when taken out as i think "hey ho, its just a game" but as anyone with a sane mind will know, its disgusting to wish cancer on anyone. However, "James Stewart" UID: 3602 in Elsinore 03 today thought he'd take it upon himself to wish cancer on lapped riders. Personally i'd like to see him permantly muted as the least of punishment. To be honest though i think it would be better to have him banned from the elsinore servers altogether. If he's going to wish cancer on lapped riders when he's not getting his own way on a game/simulator then i don't think he should have the privaledge to access MX Sim multiplayer.
Here's the evidence from the 03 chat earlier today:

This second image isn't as clear but basically i asked him to apologise for the previous cancer reference(which wasn't aimed at me) and he replied "get cancer goon"
Estein

Re: "James Stewart"... And his cancer wishes...

Post by Estein »

I can vouch that he was harrassing this guy Jack really bad.
James_Stewart
Team: MX Simulator

Post by James_Stewart »

DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

Ban from the forums would be good too...
James_Stewart

Post by James_Stewart »

you're a pureblood moron you know that... all you do is type life stories during races... get in the way, type some more.
I challenged your scary ass to a 1 v 1 race on a private server, you show up then leave 2 secs after to go type somemore in 03... Don't talk shit if you can't back it up you noob ass lapperholic goon.
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

Got any evidence for that or are you just upset that someone finally caught out your disgusting behaviour?
James_Stewart

Post by James_Stewart »

DangerJoe wrote:Got any evidence for that or are you just upset that someone finally caught out your disgusting behaviour?
Do you realise I have every race demo i can show everyone the real logs and not your potato images from your cricket phone
Estein

Post by Estein »

JLV, do you really want to be selling a game that has a guy harrassing everyone that buys it? "James" harrasses literally everyone. I'm sure people have quit the game because of his mouth before.
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

You wish cancer on people, all you had to do was apologise. Stop being childish and disgusting please, im not replying to you anymore, youre a waste of my time.
James_Stewart

Post by James_Stewart »

DangerJoe wrote:You wish cancer on people, all you had to do was apologise. Stop being childish and disgusting please, im not replying to you anymore, youre a waste of my time.
https://www.mediafire.com/?s3h721flhelmh9o
Both demos of this so called "incident"... I do believe that riding backwards trying to do takeouts is bannable. so you might wanna stop your trolling before I submit it as a ban request... and yeah I told you to get cancer right after I got crashed 12 times in 1 dam race....

and since you wanna troll I can troll too... I didnt say get cancer as in the disease I meant the album https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tihapp1PdYM :lol: gg
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

Hate to burst your bubble but in "default04" im not actually even in that race.... and in "default05" there is not one point where i ride backwards or even do anything worth a ban.
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

I think we all know James doesn't harass folks, so I'm sure you must have been a complete douche. The fact that you would make a post like this is pretty hypocritical considering the crap I've seen you guys say.

Just get out there and ride fast and clean and have a good time man!
James_Stewart

Post by James_Stewart »

DangerJoe wrote:Hate to burst your bubble but in "default04" im not actually even in that race.... and in "default05" there is not one point where i ride backwards or even do anything worth a ban.
I meant to send demo 5 & 6 not 4 & 5 here is demo 6 https://www.mediafire.com/?wfv7efms867l2tw and the ban worthy happens in demo 5 @ 3mins 2secs.... another thing I just notice I WASNT EVEN TALKING TO YOU MORON IDK WHO YOU ARE
THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND JACK http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/5255/ I know you both always connected together, but I don't care about you dude I was strictly talking to jack LOL... I didn't even see you that race your friend is the fucktard crashing me and going backwards... you was typing with him but i ignored what you said pretty much lol :roll:
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

So it's ok to wish cancer on other people? Oh ok yeah... i totally see what you mean.
James_Stewart

Post by James_Stewart »

DangerJoe wrote:So it's ok to wish cancer on other people? Oh ok yeah... i totally see what you mean.
dude.. your friend said my dad has cancer on his balls.... report your friend as well. 2 wrongs don't make a right... don't spare him because you connected with him...