"James Stewart"... And his cancer wishes...

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
mt212MX
Team: RithMX

Re: "James Stewart"... And his cancer wishes...

Post by mt212MX »

James_Stewart wrote:you're a pureblood moron you know that... all you do is type life stories during races... get in the way, type some more.
I challenged your scary ass to a 1 v 1 race on a private server, you show up then leave 2 secs after to go type somemore in 03... Don't talk shit if you can't back it up you noob ass lapperholic goon.
You dont need to atc like that it makes you loom stupid plus I can beat you. You finished bad that race.
MX Simulator Skins & Custom Tracks
I Create Custom Skins & Tracks (PM ME) I charge $00.00
My Creations - http://www.facebook.com/mt212MX
Your Support Helps - https://www.paypal.me/mt212MX
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

DangerJoe wrote:
MxRicer211 wrote:Lol why are they getting so butt hurt over a cancer joke. Jeez build a bridge and get over it.
"Butt hurt".. I'm guessing by your ridiculous language you're about 12 and have no idea of the severity of cancer and nor have you had to deal with anyone close to you having it. It's s touchy subject and not one to be joked about. That's why people get "butt hurt"... Fucking idiot
I agree with him. I'm 19 and has a grandma for from lung cancer, and a great grandma for from breast cancer, which many members of my family have survived. At the end of the day, it's just words. Sticks and stones dude
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

mxsrider96 wrote:I agree with him. I'm 19 and had* a grandma die* from lung cancer, and a great grandma die* from breast cancer, which many members of my family have survived. At the end of the day, it's just words. Sticks and stones dude
And that is why you don't use a phone on the sim forums
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
DangerJoe
Team: Privateer

Post by DangerJoe »

You say that but it's still unacceptable, he's going to keep chatting shit to people if he doesn't get muted.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

DangerJoe wrote:
MxRicer211 wrote:Lol why are they getting so butt hurt over a cancer joke. Jeez build a bridge and get over it.
"Butt hurt".. I'm guessing by your ridiculous language you're about 12 and have no idea of the severity of cancer and nor have you had to deal with anyone close to you having it. It's s touchy subject and not one to be joked about. That's why people get "butt hurt"... Fucking idiot
Lmao, my nan died of cancer, my mum is currently battling a melanoma and I'm dealing with my own cancer scare.

And I find cancer jokes hilarious. You just need to harden up and stop being a little bitch.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

P.S
KTM57 wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
MxRicer211
Team: Privateer

Post by MxRicer211 »

Two of my grand parents died because of cancer mate. Why are you getting all angry over a joke, welcome to the internet
Money cant buy happiness, but money can buy a dirt bike and that's pretty much the same thing
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

He's a complete hypocrite, acting like his feelings are hurt. End of thread, good day sir.
Racing299
Team: Flex Factory Racing

Post by Racing299 »

Can this topic be locked?
dbaum25moto wrote:
MaicoBreako wrote:Plus it has a horn.
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Racing299 wrote:Can this topic be locked?
Nope, but it can get moved to "The Memory Hole" if JLV decides too. Where you can't comment on it.