Team: Factory Husqvarna

Meet Adam Hopwood

Post by Daniel Cooper »

Racers52

Re: Meet Adam Hopwood

Post by Racers52 »

Seems you need to say a few things
jlv wrote:If you want to report someone, give me the following info:
1. A brief description of what they did wrong and the time that it happened. Use /toggletime to see the time.
2. A demo of the incident.
3. The numbers of the riders involved. If the rider doesn't have a number, say so.
4. The server where the incident occurred.

Rough passing is allowed. I'm only interested in banning people who are playing demolition derby instead of racing. By "demolition derby" I mean someone preventing the race from going on. That usually means randomly riding around and running into everyone in sight. If the rider is going around the track in the right direction and hitting all the gates it's very unlikely that I'll ban him.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Also that isn't a track on an elsinore server...
Daniel Cooper

Post by Daniel Cooper »

I no, I no, i was just letting everyone see,
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

But this ban court is for elsinore servers.
HyperOriginal
Team: IceOne Husqvarna

Post by HyperOriginal »

And Also, you didn't include the part where you slammed him 3 Times with you're throttle wide open prior to him hitting you, also, he didn't mean to hit you, his controller disconnected, so you have no ground to stand on
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

HyperOriginal wrote:And Also, you didn't include the part where you slammed him 3 Times with you're throttle wide open prior to him hitting you, also, he didn't mean to hit you, his controller disconnected, so you have no ground to stand on
Well he did get off track and then turned avoiding the bales then turned right and hit him, after that he backed up. Does not sound like it was a controller disconnecting. But still need more info.
Daniel Cooper

Post by Daniel Cooper »

JJH186 wrote:
HyperOriginal wrote:And Also, you didn't include the part where you slammed him 3 Times with you're throttle wide open prior to him hitting you, also, he didn't mean to hit you, his controller disconnected, so you have no ground to stand on
Well he did get off track and then turned avoiding the bales then turned right and hit him, after that he backed up. Does not sound like it was a controller disconnecting. But still need more info.

excuses