Kyle Hagar & Justin Harper

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
The_moto_kid52

Kyle Hagar & Justin Harper

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

Kyle Hagar, and Justin Harper think it is funny to just sit in the corner before the finish on Anaheim 1 2016 every single lap to block the corner from others going around it. They did this numerous times on every restart and quite honestly it is and was really annoying. Seeing as its a new track everyone is trying to figure the lines out and run hot laps but can't because these two immature kids think its funny to sit in the last corner and block it and punt you if needed. Then when everyone asked them to stop they would either reply back cussing or blaming it on someone else when clearly it was them so that's why I saved the demo. JLV if you could do something about it, it would be much appreciated.

Information of both riders

Kyle Hagar #17, UID: 18401
Justin Harper #711, UID: 11963

Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?f72o2805r56aori

Screenshots:

|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
khager32
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Re: Kyle Hagar & Justin Harper

Post by khager32 »

u spelled my name wrong this must be thrown out of bancourt!!!
i won an lcq once
tg556
Team: ThreeFiftyOne Racing

Post by tg556 »

If you know they are there why didn't you go around them? Jokes on you fool. And it's Hager
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

we were sitting afk just on our phones chillling waiting for our friend to join the server no harm done u were the only one upset
i won an lcq once
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

Funny thing is you say you were sitting AFK but that's why every time someone came into that corner you would block it and move foreword or backwards to make sure the rider or riders would either have to completely stop or they would fall.... JLV will watch the demo so what ever he judges was happening will be the outcome of your punishment.
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

khager32 wrote:we were sitting afk just on our phones chillling waiting for our friend to join the server no harm done u were the only one upset
If you were really afk not meaning to fuck with anyone, you should've pulled off the track. Common sense
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

I just reviewed the demo. Starts at 1:46 (setting up sitting in the corner) and from then on (I stopped at 2:30, but can easily assume that it went on longer) Hager was humping his bike and did at least attempt to block the track by moving to the inside bale when another rider was coming by. And Justin did the same at 2:28
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NextLevel Racing

Post by TheStrikerAce »

Hey guys I guess you cant figure out what we were doing. We were trying to prepare you guys for the 2016 supercross season. I guarantee you the first two corners in A1 will be hectic. When this happens everyone will be prepared because we trained you guys. You can thank us later.
PM me for custom bikes, team bikes, custom tracks, replica tracks, or team compunds!!!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I do ban for coordinated track blocking, but you need to make a proper report. At least include the server.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

I'm guessing 02, as that was the only place I could find all three of these riders (plaintiff and 2 defendants) in the same race
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Rowdy_155
Team: MotoP
Location: on the corner working for a new bicycle and pooping

Post by Rowdy_155 »

jlv wrote:I do ban for coordinated track blocking, but you need to make a proper report. At least include the server.
it was elsinore 02 JLV
I Race Moto
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

OBJECTION! u cant call evidence from the crowd unless the plaintiff calls on them and i didnt see this happen this is a mistrial
i won an lcq once
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

khager32 wrote:OBJECTION! u cant call evidence from the crowd unless the plaintiff calls on them and i didnt see this happen this is a mistrial
Can we get a ban from the forum as well? I doubt this kid has anything to contribute that isn't an inane outburst...
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
khager32
Crushed Dissenter

Post by khager32 »

MaicoBreako wrote:
khager32 wrote:OBJECTION! u cant call evidence from the crowd unless the plaintiff calls on them and i didnt see this happen this is a mistrial
Can we get a ban from the forum as well? I doubt this kid has anything to contribute that isn't an inane outburst...
check my posts brah nothing insane there
i won an lcq once
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

khager32 wrote:
MaicoBreako wrote: inane.
check my posts brah nothing insane there
I'm sorry you have a limited grasp of the English language, but inane and insane have two different meanings, but sometimes they can unfortunately coincide...
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!