Team: MX Formula

Jeremy Squiabro

Post by TeamShortBus276 »

UID 884
Number 24
19806 server
Cussing me out.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/fquzcz4o0 ... -56-66.bmp
Phathry25 wrote:Are you sure you didn't mean to make your name YFZ-Mark?
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Re: Jeremy Squiabro

Post by jeremy103 »

Maybe if you didn't jump over the berm and take me out in a quali server, I wouldn't have been so rude.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

UID 884 has been muted.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Jeez this got a mute?? I've said and seen things 1000x worse. Sometimes you just gotta let people know how stupid they are, especially when Ams fill the quali servers. :lol:
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
John23

Post by John23 »

This kid only goes onto the ban court. Almost every post he has is about/in the ban court. Chill dude
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

not gonna lie this seems a little harsh considering the amount of shit people say in servers when mad.
Donate if you like My Creations
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

He wasn't muted for using the F-word, he was muted for using the R-word.
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
jeremy103

Post by jeremy103 »

Ohagan75 wrote:not gonna lie this seems a little harsh considering the amount of shit people say in servers when mad.
Split second decision. He jumped over the berm taking me out on a fast lap. Hopefully they separate "D" class from "Pro" soon.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

jeremy103 wrote: Hopefully they separate "D" class from "Pro" soon.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

That's pretty absurd as that particular word is only offensive to certain people. What's next, a mute for telling someone they are stupid?
jeremy103

Post by jeremy103 »

I can understand the mute. The "R" word is very offensive and probably even more to someone with the forum name "TeamShortBus" (not trying to be rude, but understanding.) I feel like he is making fun of people with his forum name, anyways that's beside the point. I should have saved the demo and put in the protest for what he did in a rf quali server. I respect jlv's decision's, so it doesn't bother me at all. After 8 years of playing it had to come someday.
TeamShortBus276
Team: MX Formula

Post by TeamShortBus276 »

I mean I have qualified for the pro nationals before. Didn't race because my internet was crappy then. The only reason I came over the berm like that is because those stupid double stacked tuff blocks were there and I thought you were far enough away for me to get to the inside of the track and out of your way. Any other time I pull over for the blue flag. I joined the forum in 2007 when I was 12 years old, so that's why my forum name is so dumb. This was the first time I've ever made any kind of request in here so to say I'm always making posts in here is an absurd comment. The only reason I did that so much is because I got muted for "talking about my relationship with yfz-mark's mother" and after 9 month of being muted for that it's a tad annoying. I just thought it was unnecessary to get cussed out personally for what I did especially without being able to explain what happened to Jeremy. I personally think the mutes are outrageous. I don't know if I'm under a year or permanent mute, but for yfz-mark to get on here and mock me for being muted and jlv to reply and say mark I've already warned you and still nothing happen to mark is ridiculous. I don't even get so much as a warning after playing for 8 years for saying something. I really didn't think Jeremy would get muted considering what everyone says on the forums on a daily basis, I was just super pissed at the time. Sorry Jeremy, but if I had done it continuously I would expect it. Since I consciously try to stay out of everyone's way,and for me to get cussed out for a small mistake because of those tuff block traps just really pissed me off. I was already pissed off at those tuff blocks.
Phathry25 wrote:Are you sure you didn't mean to make your name YFZ-Mark?
jeremy103

Post by jeremy103 »

The funny thing is Mark actually got banned from forums. So he got the worst punishment in my eyes. And I wouldn't call what I said a cussout. I said one cuss word and it was out of rage. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuss+out <------ Viewer Discretion is Advised

I'm not upset that I got muted, because I understand why. I don't want to argue with jlv like all these guys do, jlv runs the show and that's how it goes.

I'm not mad at you Zach, just needed to get that rage out. That's usually how it goes lol. I don't hold grudges unless you are ddavis lol

You could of just gone around the turn :lol: