Just Wondering...

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Just Wondering...

Post by VUSTTOS »

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or if this has already been talk but, ouh.

It is possible to ban people who doesn't respect the blue flag?

If so, I think this MUST be added. For example:

-If racer "A" goes through two(2) timing gates with a blue flag, automactly gets black flagged. This will make people to almost stop to don't disturb the leader.
-If racer "A" gets lapped by racer "B" and then tries to race him, racer "A" could be banned. (posting here the demo of the race and all that)

This is a must add thing. I know lappers doesnt have a good level but one thing to crash a lot and other thing is to don't respect the race rules and try to piss off other racers races.
Alex V111#1017
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Re: Just Wondering...

Post by Jack175 »

It's not gonna happen. Just letting you know
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

Jack175 wrote:It's not gonna happen. Just letting you know
Well, I am sure JLV want's to make this game better and adding what I said, would definitly do. Sure at least he will sit and think about it. hoppefully
Alex V111#1017
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

VUSTTOS wrote:-If racer "A" gets lapped by racer "B" and then tries to race him, racer "A" could be banned.
If you are lapping someone and they try to race you they should be banned? I can see if they cut you off, but if you can't burn them then why shouldn't they race you? It is a race after all, I don't understand why people act like they are entitled to run unmolested laps around the track and feel butthurt when someone who "doesn't deserve to be racing" is trying their best to improve. Don't bitch about the guys who won't pull over for two timing gates length of a track, you're not out to put down hot laps.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
VUSTTOS

Post by VUSTTOS »

MaicoBreako wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:-If racer "A" gets lapped by racer "B" and then tries to race him, racer "A" could be banned.
If you are lapping someone and they try to race you they should be banned? I can see if they cut you off, but if you can't burn them then why shouldn't they race you? It is a race after all, I don't understand why people act like they are entitled to run unmolested laps around the track and feel butthurt when someone who "doesn't deserve to be racing" is trying their best to improve. Don't bitch about the guys who won't pull over for two timing gates length of a track, you're not out to put down hot laps.
First of all, I NEVER said they don't derserve to race.

I don't have any problem in explaining all this to you more slowly. Let's see... There are different kind of lappers:
- The ones who let you pass (OK)

-The ones who doesnt let you pass and then when you finally pass them, they t-bone you in the next corner. (NOT OK) These are the type of lappers who should get banned. Obviusly it's nott the same to t-bone a rider who's in front of you and both are racing for a position than a Lapper (who doesnt let the leader pass) t-bone you just because..yeah, I don't know why. These are the type of Lappers that should get banned.

- Leaders arent there to put down fast laps but they are doing it's race. By this, is why it's ok to get automactly black flagged a Lapper who doesn't let the leader pass in two( or three) timing gates. I know Lappers are doing their race too but these are the rules. Lappers should let the leaders pass.
Alex V111#1017
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

VUSTTOS wrote:
MaicoBreako wrote:
First of all, I NEVER said they don't derserve to race.

I don't have any problem in explaining all this to you more slowly. Let's see... There are different kind of lappers:
- The ones who let you pass (OK)

-The ones who doesnt let you pass and then when you finally pass them, they t-bone you in the next corner. (NOT OK) These are the type of lappers who should get banned. Obviusly it's nott the same to t-bone a rider who's in front of you and both are racing for a position than a Lapper (who doesnt let the leader pass) t-bone you just because..yeah, I don't know why. These are the type of Lappers that should get banned.

- Leaders arent there to put down fast laps but they are doing it's race. By this, is why it's ok to get automactly black flagged a Lapper who doesn't let the leader pass in two( or three) timing gates. I know Lappers are doing their race too but these are the rules. Lappers should let the leaders pass.
Yeah they should let the leaders pass, but they don't have to. People get tangled up with lappers in real life all the time in real life. That's more like a simulator than getting black flagged because you are finally getting into a rhythm by the time you're being lapped
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.