Francis Heather UID:3774

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Francis Heather UID:3774

Post by Rayvenator »

This individual is intentionally punting people and its getting incredibly annoying.

He is also slowing down and waiting for you to go by then accelerating hard and running you down

This was in 19801 at 2/19/2016, 2:33:30 PM

Cheers
FJPH#13
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Re: Francis Heather UID:3774

Post by FJPH#13 »

Wasn't punting people lol, just came into you in a 01 race and you cried about it, not like it's rf or emf stop crying m9
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

JLV doesn't ban for takeouts that don't involve a track cut or riding backwards on the track. Also, I don't think he'll use gifs as proof. I may be wrong, but you should always include a demo
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Rayvenator

Post by Rayvenator »

mxsrider96 wrote:JLV doesn't ban for takeouts that don't involve a track cut or riding backwards on the track. Also, I don't think he'll use gifs as proof. I may be wrong, but you should always include a demo
I have a demo but have been told the opposite of what you just told me. I'll attach a demo as soon as I can then.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

It won't make a difference. JLV doesn't ban for takeouts that don't involve a track cut or backwards riding
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
FJPH#13
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Post by FJPH#13 »

mxsrider96 wrote:It won't make a difference. JLV doesn't ban for takeouts that don't involve a track cut or backwards riding
So basically, post in the ban court when it's actually needed
Rayvenator

Post by Rayvenator »

mxsrider96 wrote:It won't make a difference. JLV doesn't ban for takeouts that don't involve a track cut or backwards riding
Even tho he is intentionally waiting to take you out over and over? Well fuck it I'll just stop playing then if that's what's considered ok here
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Rayvenator wrote:
Even tho he is intentionally waiting to take you out over and over? Well fuck it I'll just stop playing then if that's what's considered ok here
If you think that you threatening to stop playing the game is going to change JLV's rules, you're wrong. He already got your money
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Rayvenator

Post by Rayvenator »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:
If you think that you threatening to stop playing the game is going to change JLV's rules, you're wrong. He already got your money
I wasn't. I know JLV has his rules and he's right to stick by them. It was more a "If that's the case I guess I'll stop using the servers" which sucks cause that's exactly what these people wants and if they know they can get away with these things it's only gonna get worse.

I just don't get what they get out of ruining the experience for other players instead of just enjoying the game for the motocross aspect as was intended.

Very well I apologize for bringing this up, I clearly didn't know the rules well enough and made assumptions that these things would be ban worthy when they wasn't.

I'll create a sweet tracklist on my own server and hope people would like to join from now on :).
Jay

Post by Jay »