Exploit language, mutes needed

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Elmo
Team: Factory Elmo's world

Exploit language, mutes needed

Post by Elmo »

These guys took dropping N word to the next level, it was said at least 20 times within 1 hour. Such a shame, is there no way to put a profanity filter on all Elsinore severs? but anywho this happen at:
elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19803
2/19/2016, 11:53:34 AM EST
UID 18109 Spencer Brooking 571
UID 18989 Jake Parker/ Ryan turner is cunt
luke44mx wrote:was the vagina nesecary? :shock:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Exploit language, mutes needed

Post by jlv »

They have now been muted.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
spencer74Two
Team: Privateer

Post by spencer74Two »

how can you mute me if he doesn't even have pictures or any evidence I said it once, and it kicked me from the game so then I stop and then you start shit talking me and get me muted,
Un mute me jlv!
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

spencer74Two wrote:how can you mute me if he doesn't even have pictures or any evidence I said it once, and it kicked me from the game so then I stop and then you start shit talking me and get me muted,
Un mute me jlv!
Im pretty sure JVL can check logs from every race. Elmo even listen the exact time and date.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Rayvenator wrote:
spencer74Two wrote:how can you mute me if he doesn't even have pictures or any evidence I said it once, and it kicked me from the game so then I stop and then you start shit talking me and get me muted,
Un mute me jlv!
Im pretty sure JVL can check logs from every race. Elmo even listen the exact time and date.
You CAN check the logs. That's why JLV needs to know what server it was on, to verify himself that it wasn't a fake picture.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

That's correct. I don't actually need a screenshot. I just need to know which server and what to search for.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.