zack and noble

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
quick449
Team: Aspect

zack and noble

Post by quick449 »

in elsinore 02 during qualifying they are purposly taking people out and zack on the last lap cuts the last section of whoops to take me out in the last corner, also they sit and block the sand corner during the race

Demo:http://www.mediafire.com/download/jxkbg ... ban.mxdemo

Gyazo of the UID's:https://gyazo.com/2127b11e5ae9810a2e854e5202b52223
zack222
Team: Privateer

Re: zack and noble

Post by zack222 »

i never intentionally took anyone out someone hit me so i tried to hit them in return i just started playing this game again i dont know why everyone is so hostile watch me try to make a lap around the track and you'll see im not even good
zack222
Team: Privateer

Post by zack222 »

so when in this video did i take you out im horrible at the game dude i said my bad to the one guy and you ran into noble i crashed every time you were around me then i didn't race because i quit the game but my bad didn't mean to piss you off
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I didn't see the cut. Zack, there's nothing wrong with not being the fastest guy out there but you won't make any friends ruining peoples' qualifying attempts. Play the track offline until you can make some clean laps.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
quick449
Team: Aspect

Post by quick449 »

sorry jlv it was not zack who cut but noble who did, if you look on the last lap after the supercross triple he goes down crossing into the whoop section he sees me go by hits 2 whoops then cuts over to the straight away to attempt from blocking me to finish.