Andrew Varvel TRADING MASONS HONDA JAYS KAWI+KTM UID: 18265

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
austinsch199
Team: Motion Pro

Andrew Varvel TRADING MASONS HONDA JAYS KAWI+KTM UID: 18265

Post by austinsch199 »

Full Window:

Please don't let kids like this slide please.... Its disgusting how people trade others work.

UID: 18265

BLES Jay With gud memes
JS19
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Andrew Varvel TRADING MASONS HONDA JAYS KAWI+KTM UID: 18

Post by JS19 »

jlv isnt gonna ban him for this lmao
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Thank you kind sir for helping this corrupt community. What would we do without you?
Aganahoy
Team: Privateer

Post by Aganahoy »

Says the one skinning jays ktm and stuff on stream
Aganahoy

Post by Aganahoy »

The real people trading the things is COL GRESS and he tried trading it to me but i declined he also offered tommy, keith, and austin. Austin is the only one that actually accepted
Aganahoy

Post by Aganahoy »

The real people trading the things is COL GRESS and he tried trading it to me but i declined he also offered tommy, keith, and austin. Austin is the only one that actually accepted
Aganahoy

Post by Aganahoy »

mxsim215

Post by mxsim215 »

this kid needs to be banned
or pay jay and mason
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

They shouldnt be selling bikes with brand names anyway. Its illegal to sell someone elses product for a profit when copyrighted and trademarked unless concented by them. You want to make a bike exactly like a kawasaki and put a fake name on it and sell it thats fine but when you put kawasaki logos on it and call it a kawasaki then youre just looking for trouble. Sure not a big deal now but if one day you start making thousands off it and kawasaki finds out its a one way trip to being sued
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

Dollafifty wrote:They shouldnt be selling bikes with brand names anyway. Its illegal to sell someone elses product for a profit when copyrighted and trademarked unless concented by them. You want to make a bike exactly like a kawasaki and put a fake name on it and sell it thats fine but when you put kawasaki logos on it and call it a kawasaki then youre just looking for trouble. Sure not a big deal now but if one day you start making thousands off it and kawasaki finds out its a one way trip to being sued
I really doubt anyone is making thousands, and I'm pretty sure the manufacturers have better things to do than go around suing a bunch of high school age kids. Maybe not Suzuki though, who the hell knows what they do with their time, 'cause they sure aren't making any bike developments.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

Well i did say "Sure not a big deal NOW but what IF one day". It only takes selling it to 100 ppl for $100 to make $10,000. Thats not that many sales and enough money for a company to was some reimbursement. Not that i care, just saying i dont think any of you should care since what the creator is doing is illegal anyway