Jay Turner and Harry White

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Will93
Team: Privateer

Jay Turner and Harry White

Post by Will93 »

Harry White #417 and Jay Turner #374. Throughout the entire race and the one before, just absolutely gooning, launching all around the track with no respect for the racers, and multiple WFO punts on me and other riders. Slowing up to let someone by (usually me) and then punting him to the moon, and multiple track cuts. Intentionally ruined a great battle for the lead too.

https://www.mediafire.com/?rovkggbq3447j74

Incident was on 03.
Will93

Re: Jay Turner and Harry White

Post by Will93 »

Just to add some times:

2:10
2:43
3:10 (attempted)
4:04
4:13 (attempted)
4:33 (attempted)
5:21 and again at 5:38

And this just just the first 5 laps...
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Are you sure you posted the right demo? I checked at 2:10 and 2:43 and there was no contact at either time.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Will93

Post by Will93 »

My bad, I wasn't sure if you wanted the exact time of the contact or just before it. At 2:20 they both slow up to let us by and then Harry intentionally takes me out. At 2:48 you can see Jay WFO clean me out after the triple, with Harry slowing up (presumably to punt someone) again.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Didn't look like a significant cut to me.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

Hi,
I was the guy in first #208 just to put things in perspective they where both lapped so it cannot be put as a battle for a position
2:11.0
417 waiting for the leaders you can't denie that
2:18.5
I just knew what they were going to do so i jumped far to the inside of the turn crossed over the bales so they couldn't get me
2:21.5
417 after singeling jumps so we could pass he double's into the turn and goes for the t-bone you cannot tell me that that was not a t-bone
2:48.5
374 goes for the take out after the triple he could've never made that turn
3:11.6
417 Goes for the take out but fails
4:38.5
374 tries to take me out but fails
5:13.2
417 starts to roll the whoops so he can wait for Will \
5:25.4
417 Double's out of the whoops and goes to the end of the berm to take out Will
5:37.4
417 waits again for Will
5:40.7
417 runs straight in to the turn and brake right infront of Will so he runs into him
6:08.7
374 Waits for Will and let him pass
6:14.2
He goes for the take out but Will knows what he is going to try
6:23.9
374 waits again and tries to take him out again
6:28.5
374 waits again and tries to take him out but takes himself out

They did not have any intentions of racing they where just trying to take people out and in my opinion that does not belong in the 03 server....
Guys like this just ruin the 03 server this does happen alot.
Jay_T99
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by Jay_T99 »

But there was no track cutting to take anyone out, also its only an 03 server its not as though you were racing for a championship in rF or EMF. Ive had people do the same to me and I just let it slide so why don't you do the same?? Seriously
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

Jay_T99 wrote:But there was no track cutting to take anyone out, also its only an 03 server its not as though you were racing for a championship in rF or EMF. Ive had people do the same to me and I just let it slide so why don't you do the same?? Seriously
Ok so what is the point of waiting for the leaders and cleaning them out several times? We were obviously racing and it was a nice battle until you 2 waited for us and ruined the whole race.
You feel like taking people out fine with me just do it in a private server or with someone in the server who wants to do that to. Leave everyone else alone with you're BS....
Jay_T99

Post by Jay_T99 »

jasper125 wrote:
Jay_T99 wrote:But there was no track cutting to take anyone out, also its only an 03 server its not as though you were racing for a championship in rF or EMF. Ive had people do the same to me and I just let it slide so why don't you do the same?? Seriously
Ok so what is the point of waiting for the leaders and cleaning them out several times? We were obviously racing and it was a nice battle until you 2 waited for us and ruined the whole race.
You feel like taking people out fine with me just do it in a private server or with someone in the server who wants to do that to. Leave everyone else alone with you're BS....

Sorry I wont do it again
Jay_T99

Post by Jay_T99 »

jasper125 wrote:

Sorry I wont do it again