UID 12851 Tylor Archer (Backwards Intentional Takeout)

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
moto28

UID 12851 Tylor Archer (Backwards Intentional Takeout)

Post by moto28 »

In Elsinore 08 I was just running some laps for the upcoming amateur event, and i was having no trouble at all until the last lap.
Off the first section me and him had a mid air collision ( No big deal ) then after the next 2 sections i went down in the whoops and he didn't get around me. ( Once again no big deal ) But proceeding the whoops, is when he began to intentionally take me out.

In this clip he intentionally took me out from the inside, ( Not bancourt worthy but justifying this was no accident )
https://i.gyazo.com/caf10876fd5e0e765ff ... 4a2d66.gif

Proceeding, after the wall He cuts track backwards to take me out.
https://i.gyazo.com/6e3ed54b2f589edc804 ... 68be76.gif

Literally the corner after, He intentionally takes me out again.
https://i.gyazo.com/85978392e382ab80361 ... 69d9f3.gif
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Are we talking distilled water, deionized water, purified water, heavy water, holy water, bong water or just ball sack water?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: UID 12851 Tylor Archer (Backwards Intentional Takeout)

Post by jlv »

I'd need a demo to match it against the server log.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
moto28

Post by moto28 »

Im trying to upload the demo, and its over 2MB so it wont allow me to. Also mediafire isnt working either im getting error 503. If you can let me know how to resolve i will gladly upload the demo,
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Are we talking distilled water, deionized water, purified water, heavy water, holy water, bong water or just ball sack water?
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

You can always try uploading it to Dropbox.
moto28

Post by moto28 »

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

UID 12851 has been banned for one day. Next time will be a week.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

its literally a videogame and he ruined your race please for the love of god calm down. you really went through all this trouble to get them banned for not even a long time probably a week or so because they ruined your mxsimulator race in the 03 server that runs dozens of races a day. just let it slide jeeeeez
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

sethiemeboi wrote:its literally a videogame and he ruined your race please for the love of god calm down. you really went through all this trouble to get them banned for not even a long time probably a week or so because they ruined your mxsimulator race in the 03 server that runs dozens of races a day. just let it slide jeeeeez
AND let me add onto this.. ITS LITERALLY A VIDEOGAME. its made for people who want to jump on and have FUNNNNNN not try to become the next hunter root even though you probably are. the kids were just having fun no need to ruin it. they probably dont have crap to do at home anyways.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

sethiemeboi wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:its literally a videogame and he ruined your race please for the love of god calm down. you really went through all this trouble to get them banned for not even a long time probably a week or so because they ruined your mxsimulator race in the 03 server that runs dozens of races a day. just let it slide jeeeeez
AND let me add onto this.. ITS LITERALLY A VIDEOGAME. its made for people who want to jump on and have FUNNNNNN not try to become the next hunter root even though you probably are. the kids were just having fun no need to ruin it. they probably dont have crap to do at home anyways.

for gods sake i didnt even mean to post this in this topic :oops: