Blaine Huab (being a total d*ck) uid: 16953

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Blaine Huab (being a total d*ck) uid: 16953

Post by sethiemeboi »

well there's this kid... his name is blaine huab... and omg let me tell you about this little ass...

first things first, i won on the frosty server that is currently on racetech so i celebrated in chat. how did i celebrate? by simply saying "hey guys i finally won!) then this little f*uck just starts hammering me for no reason and i kinda here and there fought back at first saying "shut up" and "calm down" stuff like that, then the argument just got insane. a bunch of random people jumping on his side, some on mine, and it was a mess. eventually everybody got burned out and it was only me and him still going at it. he kept using incredibly rude language and comments against me (and im not even gonna sugarcoat it i was f*cking lit as well) then he finally made his way to my "team " name. he asked what it even meant so i went ahead and told him...

Trailmenace racing is a little group my grandpa was in with his desert racing buddys. they all raced the barstow to vegas races and my grandpa actually won one of them to my knowledge. and i told him he went pro and all that noise but got drafted into the military. lets just say he had an accident where he was stationed. he then replied "yeah? why dont you go join him?"

he has literally no respect for anyone or anything and he is just a massive dick and i've had enough. he started it, he ended it, and i hope its the last time. i know you can't ban him from frostys server but i really hope to god you do something about this asshole. and if an admin of the frosty server sees this please by the grace of god ban this little ass. if there is anyway to go through the past chat's then be my guest and go look for yourself. i kept trying to get screenshots but it wasn't working for some reason but please god you have to believe me. i have like 8 witnesses so if Garrett Hollenbeck is looking at this, you know you were there.

he is out of control please do something i'm begging you. UID: 16953 thanks for reading all this :?
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: Blaine Huab (being a total d*ck) uid: 16953

Post by Rush »

You have no pictures or demos and you are talking about something that happened in a non Elsinore server. Jlv can't do anything about non Elsinore servers
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

i understand the main point of this was just to tell you guys that he has already done ban court worthy things as if he was on an elsinore server. i just want to let jlv know and you guys know to be aware of this guy. i guess my main point was to tell you he does that kinda stuff when things don't go his way so just look out for him :?
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Thanks, Ive seen bad about him elsewhere also. Ill keep him off our servers for sure.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
blaine.haub
Team: Privateer

Post by blaine.haub »

Haub*
blaine.haub
Team: Privateer

Post by blaine.haub »

Also he didn't mention he told me to kill myself so not so innocent, I had my reasons he had his. BAM its over.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

blaine.haub wrote:Also he didn't mention he told me to kill myself so not so innocent, I had my reasons he had his. BAM its over.

lol, don't matter anymore now does it, plus if their servers were still up, YOU AINT BEING ON IT NO MO