Richard Nunez

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Lipsett221
Crushed Dissenter

Richard Nunez

Post by Lipsett221 »

Told me to kill myself. I do not find that cool due to friends and family friends that have committed suicide in the past as well as fellow classmates. Some people may suffer depression and when told that they might actually do it. People like this ruin the game and ruin lives. I would like to hear what happens to him if he gets banned. I personally think he should get banned from the entire game. This is nothing to mess around with. I will upload photo when I get on my computer.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Richard Nunez

Post by Wahlamt »

In order to enforce this protest, you must provide which server it was on. Preferably also a UID of the user doing things.
Lipsett221
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lipsett221 »

Server- 21nineteen.flowtechmxs.com:19828
I will upload picture later today if needed. cannot find his uid. He was in a fun race series qualifier and he was not even signed up for it making himself look like a goon by telling me and a buddy to kill ourselves and and him not restarting the race while we were in warmup mode. 20 min later ( not kidding ) we finally managed to get a restart.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

JLV only has control over elsinore servers
Aggressively Mediocre Image
John_Trombley
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by John_Trombley »

Lipsett221 wrote:Told me to kill myself. I do not find that cool due to friends and family friends that have committed suicide in the past as well as fellow classmates. Some people may suffer depression and when told that they might actually do it. People like this ruin the game and ruin lives. I would like to hear what happens to him if he gets banned. I personally think he should get banned from the entire game. This is nothing to mess around with. I will upload photo when I get on my computer.

the great thing about being cyber bullied is you can just hit that power button on your pc =) the internet might not the place for you my friend. #NoFeelsAloud
Lipsett221
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lipsett221 »

John_Trombley wrote:
Lipsett221 wrote:Told me to kill myself. I do not find that cool due to friends and family friends that have committed suicide in the past as well as fellow classmates. Some people may suffer depression and when told that they might actually do it. People like this ruin the game and ruin lives. I would like to hear what happens to him if he gets banned. I personally think he should get banned from the entire game. This is nothing to mess around with. I will upload photo when I get on my computer.

the great thing about being cyber bullied is you can just hit that power button on your pc =) the internet might not the place for you my friend. #NoFeelsAloud
Im nott butthurt about it. I just don't want it to happen to anyone else because they might acutally do it. Please if you have stupid ignorant comments keep them to yourself. The internet may bite you in the ass:)
John23

Post by John23 »

is this really what this has come to? Asking to ban someone because they said "kill yourself"? D...E...A...L W...I...T...H I...T. Don't get so uptight about it. I'm sorry that you have had people you know comment suicide, but having some 12 year old shit tell you to kys shouldn't bother you.

Let loose and stop trying to ban people for the smallest things....
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Lipsett221
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lipsett221 »

Yes. Im not here to cause grief I am just trying to stop the ignorant comments. Thanks for you opinion. Telling someone to kill themselves is not cool and should be taken seriously.
John23

Post by John23 »

Lipsett221 wrote:Yes. Im not here to cause grief I am just trying to stop the ignorant comments. Thanks for you opinion. Telling someone to kill themselves is not cool and should be taken seriously.
yes. so let's ban them! Yeah. That sounds like a great idea. No wonder this community's going to shit.
Lipsett221
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lipsett221 »

John23 wrote:
Lipsett221 wrote:Yes. Im not here to cause grief I am just trying to stop the ignorant comments. Thanks for you opinion. Telling someone to kill themselves is not cool and should be taken seriously.
yes. so let's ban them! Yeah. That sounds like a great idea. No wonder this community's going to shit.
Yes or a warning. LOL going to shit because people like you.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Certainly intolerance for death threats will damn us all to hell!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
John23

Post by John23 »

If that was the case:
John_Trombley
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by John_Trombley »

"The internet may bite you in the ass:)" lol