Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
User avatar
ktmRider269
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:10 pm
Team: Eleven10 Mods
Location: Western,NY

Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby ktmRider269 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:13 pm

User Punts me off the start in 19808.
UID: 17921
Time of Occurrence - Right at the first corner
Demo Link : https://www.mediafire.com/?9yzuiey0oa0aud7
#4JG96

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12111
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby jlv » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:34 am

Didn't look like much of a cut.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
ktmRider269
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:10 pm
Team: Eleven10 Mods
Location: Western,NY

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby ktmRider269 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:00 pm

jlv wrote:Didn't look like much of a cut.

cut 4 tough blocks, a cut is a cut
#4JG96

VUSTTOS
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 am
Team: Spanish MX Gamers
Location: GPS not working

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby VUSTTOS » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:56 pm

ktmRider269 wrote:
jlv wrote:Didn't look like much of a cut.

cut 4 tough blocks, a cut is a cut


From my point of view, doesnt matter how many tough blocks did he cut... the thing is that he did that intentionally to punch that guy on the Suzuki.

That's why at least for me, he should get banned.

If you want to take people out like that, then go and play Encore
Image

User avatar
Blake_901
Posts: 1687
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am
Team: Free Agent
Location: FL
Contact:

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby Blake_901 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:09 am

LMFAO SPELL MY LAST NAME RIGHT O'BRIEN*****
Pm me for screenshots!
Image

User avatar
Blake_901
Posts: 1687
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am
Team: Free Agent
Location: FL
Contact:

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby Blake_901 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:15 am

Image
But it's alright for u to go form one side of the track to try and take out the whole gate to the other to cut me off? lmao
Pm me for screenshots!
Image

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12111
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby jlv » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:28 am

VUSTTOS wrote:
ktmRider269 wrote:
jlv wrote:Didn't look like much of a cut.

cut 4 tough blocks, a cut is a cut


From my point of view, doesnt matter how many tough blocks did he cut... the thing is that he did that intentionally to punch that guy on the Suzuki.

That's why at least for me, he should get banned.

If you want to take people out like that, then go and play Encore

It's hard to judge. He moved inside to avoid the guy he eventually took out. Probably intentional but he might have just overreacted to the near contact and lost it.

It's just one hit in a random race. It wasn't like he was trolling the entire field.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5499
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby Wahlamt » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:04 am

That's so minor. Unless you were on a hotlap, I'd just shake that one off.

User avatar
DCreedz#523
Posts: 883
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am
Team: Greef Clothing
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby DCreedz#523 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:29 am

I agree^ shit like this happens all the time. Annoying but not really ban-worthy. you took his line away, he had to brake in the middle of the straight. probs just lost his temper.
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 601
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing EU
Location: Lund, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby Rayvenator » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:33 am

Especially during a start in a public server.

If we post in ban court everytime someone does something retarded during a start in a public server Im pretty sure JLV would kill himself.
Image

User avatar
mack| spokes
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:15 am
Team: MMoto Suzuki

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby mack| spokes » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:30 am

Rayvenator wrote:Especially during a start in a public server.

If we post in ban court everytime someone does something retarded during a start in a public server Im pretty sure JLV would kill himself.
Image

User avatar
model_90
Posts: 567
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 pm
Team: RCH SUZI

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby model_90 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:13 am

ey i say we ban him for a day, you know i dont like uneven numbers so lets just ban him from all servers for an even 10 days, sound like a plan JLV?
Image

User avatar
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: idek anymore
Location: In the woods

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby Rush » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:43 am

model_90 wrote:ey i say we ban him for a day, you know i dont like uneven numbers so lets just ban him from all servers for an even 10 days, sound like a plan JLV?
Image
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Zoa on the other hand, is just plain old stupid. :mrgreen:

Ddavis wrote:Alan Nevers "going to get rekt harder" than he just did right now.

User avatar
Blake_901
Posts: 1687
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am
Team: Free Agent
Location: FL
Contact:

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby Blake_901 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:26 pm

You guys are funny.
Pm me for screenshots!
Image

User avatar
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: idek anymore
Location: In the woods

Re: Blake O'Brian Cuts track and punts me

Postby Rush » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:36 am

Blake_901 wrote:You guys are funny.

Image
Image
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Zoa on the other hand, is just plain old stupid. :mrgreen:

Ddavis wrote:Alan Nevers "going to get rekt harder" than he just did right now.


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests