stay muted!
87%

Total votes: 47

sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

being muted sucks, just read

Post by sethiemeboi »

well as most know, i'm muted. i've been told its for a year. and wow thats pretty harsh for a first time offense, eh?

anyways, i was in the 03 server while it was on the 2013 tracks, and myself along with two other players, (one on a suzuki 450, #717, and one on a kawi 450, #2. I rode the 2016 250sxf) had an intense battle! it was one of the funnest if not the funnest time ive had on elsinore servers! it was back and forth between all 3 of us. i'm sure the others had a great time as well. after it was all said and done, i ended up in second, the suzuki rider placed first, and the kawi rider got caught up on some lappers or something cause he got 3rd and about 15 seconds behind me, too. after that incredible race, i was so hype to, yes, be a good sport and type something sportsman like in the chat. but guess what, just before i started typing in "damn that was a great race 717, you just beat me!" i realized that i was, yes, MUTED. for what? spamming in the 01 server... once...

so all you guys really did was screw up a great opportunity to be a good sport and see what the other players had to say, but no, as i am very pointlessly muted. I can't say it's making me mad, but its screwed me over multiple times. one example, this guy who's team i used to be on joined. i hadn't talked to him in at least 3 months. he was stoked to see me in the server and started (trying) to talk to me, as i sat there in irritation knowing that i cannot speak, as essentially my mouth had been taken away. FOR A YEAR. didn't ever get his skype as he "don't do skype" in his words.

well, i guess theres nothing else to say but really? i'm muted for a year? really? c'mon. first time offender gets banned from talking for a year. AND for something as stupid as spamming one time.

thanks for reading... :| :| :| :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

P.S. i have the demo of the cool battle but its too big to post here, so heres a link to download it if you'd like!!! http://www.mediafire.com/download/7hxn6 ... tle.mxdemo
MaicoBreako

Re: being muted sucks, just read

Post by MaicoBreako »

Where's the option for a forum mute?
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

The racing was still just as good even tho you were muted right?

Spamming "C**T" tons of time in chat is not something that just happened to "slip out" in the heat of the moment.

Beeing muted for a year might give you some time to mature just enough to make you think twice of how you express yourself.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

in a year i might not even play this game is my point. i dont want to have no ability to speak. thats lame dude. i'd way rather talk to people. yeah,the racing wasnt affected but shit man, it gets annoying. i just want to be unmuted. i dont know if you've ever been muted, but it sucks
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

MaicoBreako wrote:Where's the option for a forum mute?
yeah, we need to get rid of you
Rayvenator

Post by Rayvenator »

sethiemeboi wrote:in a year i might not even play this game is my point. i dont want to have no ability to speak. thats lame dude. i'd way rather talk to people. yeah,the racing wasnt affected but shit man, it gets annoying. i just want to be unmuted. i dont know if you've ever been muted, but it sucks
Yes of course it sucks.
If you wouldnt have broken the rules, you wouldnt be muted.
Dont break the rules.
Its pretty simple really.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

dude. why does spamming in the chat one time... ONE time.. A ONE time offense, 111111, ONCE, UNO, LESS THAN TWO TIMES, gets me fucked for a year anyways? for god saked i didnt mess the racing up, i didnt hurt anybody. the only people affected are those idiots who literally cannot handle somebody spamming in chat. its actually annoying how people get so mad that i spammed for literally only like 45 seconds to a minute AND THEN STOPPED makes them go out of their fucking way to make a huge forum post, and start a giant argument, which i honestly think has dragged some random people into for the satisfaction of knowing you made a goddamn video game worse for somebody.

dangerjoe literally had to stop playing the game, go to the forums, take a picture, and waste time posting about somebody spamming for less than a minute in a video game, so he can personally start an argument that has been going on for MONTHS now, so he can get to see TWO RANDOM PEOPLE MUTED FOR A YEAR, and take away some of the fun that comes with my favorite game of all time.

and i will never drop how this is a first time offense and how i'm getting royally FUCKED because jay and i spammed for less than a minute.

now i dont know if jay has been muted, or banned before, but he got the same punishment as me, so i'm assuming he is just as confused as i am.

i honestly can't see the harm in unmuting me because i have obviously learned to avoid stupid situations like the one i got muted for in the first place. if i hadn't, why would i be trying so hard to get my mouth back? fuck man, you basically just eliminated my goodsportsmanship

whats the big deal anyways? at the end of the day, no one got hurt, no one really cares about my spamming, and jay and i were just having fun in a FUCKING VIDEO GAME[/url][/url]
Rayvenator

Post by Rayvenator »

I rest my case,

I tried.

In time, maybe you´ll understand
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Rayvenator wrote: I tried.
what did you try? to make me realize that "sorry kid, your talkin' days are behind you now"?

i still cant get over the whole 1 YEAR thing
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

4 topics in one day? I vote for you to be muted from the forums too ! :mrgreen:
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

I sense a new member of Team Crushed Dissenter in the near future...or maybe that's just me being wishful
Aggressively Mediocre Image
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

ryanmx25 wrote:4 topics in one day? I vote for you to be muted from the forums too ! :mrgreen:

what are forums for, sir?

to read and write about a specific topic(s)

you vote me banned because i exercised my right to use these forums?
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Well about 1/3 of your posts are new topics sometimes on topics already discussed a bunch, try excercising your right to read more like you said :wink:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

ryanmx25 wrote:4 topics in one day? I vote for you to be muted from the forums too ! :mrgreen:
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink: