Team: MadCape

Greg McCann

Post by sapelgas431 »

Server: elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19807

His name: Greg McCann | Privateer #MUTED

His UID: 17079

His #: 292

Demos: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rt4nt ... /Demos.rar

On the first demo he turns back on the track and hits me (2:35). Then a few corners ahead he waits for me and goes from left to right to hit me while I was on a qualifying lap (3:05). Then tries to punt me, fails but tries again and does it (3:29) .

In the second demo he immediately aims at me in the start, correcting himself later. At (2:01) he goes back to try to punt me, taking another rider out in the process. Waits for me at (3:55)and blocks, ruining my lap. At (4:13) he goes the wrong way to punt me.

It's just frustrating when I try to do a qualifying lap before UID grab and people like this are just on the server to screw with people.
André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Greg McCann

Post by jlv »

The only thing I'd have banned for would have been the reverse take out at 4:13, but he whiffed. I wonder what he was so upset about. Didn't look like you did anything to him. Maybe he thought you were the one who took him out in the beginning?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
sapelgas431
Team: MadCape

Post by sapelgas431 »

Honestly I have no idea why he was so upset, but I've seen reports of him here for take outs while people were on qualifying laps so I don't really know.

Anyway, what about 2:01 in the second demo? He basically goes the wrong way to hit me? he was just there to disturb me, as you can see he wasn't interested in racing.

And what about 2:35 on the first demo? basically he is going a bit backwards and he did hit me.

Thanks and sorry if I'm making you lose time, but I hate when someone is there just to screw around with people for no reason.
André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I don't remember the exact incidents anymore, but I wouldn't have watched the second demo if I saw something bad enough in the first demo. Basically, the only time he was clearly off course he whiffed.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

nice