Chase Blakely uid 10410

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
cale726
Team: ks1999

Chase Blakely uid 10410

Post by cale726 »

Chase Blakely uid 10410 . My Ni**er while the open supercross race was happening in elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19807
https://gyazo.com/b068442f93b349d5dd7358db58ab6b32
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: Chase Blakely uid 10410

Post by mxsrider96 »

God damn, dude, really? Why does it matter?
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

mxsrider96 wrote:God damn, dude, really? Why does it matter?
People have been muted for less
Craig

Post by Craig »

Why does it not matter?
John23

Post by John23 »

Dude gtfo. You kids need to stop being so sensitive. Stop acting like you have those virgin ears and learn to let stuff go. Don't you try to sit there and tell me that offends you, because no it doesn't. Just stop. For the love of all of us. Stop.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Well now i'm offended...
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

John23 wrote:Dude gtfo. You kids need to stop being so sensitive. Stop acting like you have those virgin ears and learn to let stuff go. Don't you try to sit there and tell me that offends you, because no it doesn't. Just stop. For the love of all of us. Stop.
Thanks, but no thanks for speaking for all of us.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
John23

Post by John23 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
John23 wrote:Dude gtfo. You kids need to stop being so sensitive. Stop acting like you have those virgin ears and learn to let stuff go. Don't you try to sit there and tell me that offends you, because no it doesn't. Just stop. For the love of all of us. Stop.
Thanks, but no thanks for speaking for all of us.
So you're telling me someone should get muted for one word? You guys are pathetic
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

[quote="John23"]So you're telling me someone should get muted for one word?/quote]
So you think using historically condescending words are okay? Use "goon" instead and no one will get banned.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

John, you have a pathetic sense of self and awareness of the outside world. I guess you're white as well.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
John23

Post by John23 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:John, you have a pathetic sense of self and awareness of the outside world. I guess you're white as well.
Yes. I am white. What gave it away. Is it my name? Is it the fact that I think it's stupid how only a certain race can use a word? The word "nigger" is offensive to black people if white people say it, but black people throw it around like its their job. If a white person says it, it's racist or "offensive". If a black person says it, it's fine?

What about the word "cracker" or "redneck". Do you see white people getting offended to the point of wanting to ban someone over it?

It's a damn word. Get over yourselves. How about you stop being offended by a word and go get offended by something else. Seems like it's an easy thing to do in this time of year.

Wahlamt, I'm not saying it's OK to say it, but it shouldn't matter who's saying it and who's getting offended. Either everyone should say it and no one should give a shit, of no one should say it.
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

yall got to chill you got the "airmen" all fired up
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

John23 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:John, you have a pathetic sense of self and awareness of the outside world. I guess you're white as well.
Yes. I am white. What gave it away. Is it my name? Is it the fact that I think it's stupid how only a certain race can use a word? The word "nigger" is offensive to black people if white people say it, but black people throw it around like its their job. If a white person says it, it's racist or "offensive". If a black person says it, it's fine?

What about the word "cracker" or "redneck". Do you see white people getting offended to the point of wanting to ban someone over it?

It's a damn word. Get over yourselves. How about you stop being offended by a word and go get offended by something else. Seems like it's an easy thing to do in this time of year.

Wahlamt, I'm not saying it's OK to say it, but it shouldn't matter who's saying it and who's getting offended. Either everyone should say it and no one should give a shit, of no one should say it.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

John rn
Donate if you like My Creations
John23

Post by John23 »

Not really. I'm just passionate about that topic. If it means I got shit for brains, then so be it.