2 trolls ganging up in 01

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: 2 trolls ganging up in 01

Post by Rush »

Jack175 wrote:Honestly Rush, you and every other spode in this game like you are the #1 thing that turns people off of this game. You're such a little bitch. I guarantee that you couldn't talk all this shit to people in person. You have to hide behind your computer instead because you're a little faggot. I don't think Spencer needed to make a video about this, but I'm definitely on his side along with everyone I know who plays this game.
Sounds like you don't know a lot of people.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
JTDee42
Team: Privateer

Post by JTDee42 »

Rush wrote:
Jack175 wrote:Honestly Rush, you and every other spode in this game like you are the #1 thing that turns people off of this game. You're such a little bitch. I guarantee that you couldn't talk all this shit to people in person. You have to hide behind your computer instead because you're a little faggot. I don't think Spencer needed to make a video about this, but I'm definitely on his side along with everyone I know who plays this game.
DED :lol:
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Rush wrote:
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.