do you believe me now jlv? Ronnie Mac trolling clan

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
spencerturley
Team: Spencer Turley Team

do you believe me now jlv? Ronnie Mac trolling clan

Post by spencerturley »

so many people have been telling me this Ronnie Mac trolling clan has been on plenty of other servers not just when I am in a server... this is ruining your game jlv... but I will continue to post and hope that you realize what is going on... I am doing this out of the love for your game. and believe the ring leader is Rush Chapman. he is the main one that should get a ban here. he is the one trying to build up this troll train. it is simple kill the mother cockroach and there won't be near as many babies. full on troll punting break checking. the entire race. all named Ronnie Mac all #69 uids 14794 18668 16997 15235. If you would do some sort of ban here it would kill this wave and we could move on. these people don't deserve to be in a community as good as this one. here is a link to the demo http://www.mediafire.com/download/33688 ... cer.mxdemo http://www.mediafire.com/download/ucb4s ... cancer.rar
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl_TV ... 2yoqBBJytQ
All My Custom Track Download Links Are In Descriptions Of My YouTube Videos Under "My Custom Tracks" Playlist
Message Me On Instagram @spencerturley To Get In My Discord/Team
Julian0408
Team: Privateer

Re: do you believe me now jlv? Ronnie Mac trolling clan

Post by Julian0408 »

Your missing a few uid, another one is 17240.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

No rules were broken.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Julian0408

Post by Julian0408 »

Actually you missed a lot of uid so what's the point of banning when you can't get em all right??? No one broke any rules , rubbings racing .
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

i was in the possi ay limmo git mad kid
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
kxalex31
Team: Evergood

Post by kxalex31 »

cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

spencer when he sees the ronnie cre rolling up
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I honestly don't understand why you are getting pissed that JLV is using the same rules as always. It's not like he changed the rules and that's what's allowing this to happen. If it pisses you off so much I suggest you quit multiplayer.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Spencer right now
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Before everyone starts going crazy on Spencer, I do believe JLV has banned for obviously organized group race ruining before, which is what this is. I may be wrong, but even if I am, if it keeps up I wouldn't be surprised to see it turn into a situation where the problem-causers get banned
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Julian0408

Post by Julian0408 »

mxsrider96 wrote:Before everyone starts going crazy on Spencer, I do believe JLV has banned for obviously organized group race ruining before, which is what this is. I may be wrong, but even if I am, if it keeps up I wouldn't be surprised to see it turn into a situation where the problem-causers get banned
Was in a server no one cares about not like it was a rf race or qualifying server .
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

mxsrider96 wrote:Before everyone starts going crazy on Spencer, I do believe JLV has banned for obviously organized group race ruining before, which is what this is. I may be wrong, but even if I am, if it keeps up I wouldn't be surprised to see it turn into a situation where the problem-causers get banned
I've banned players for making a wall across the track. I don't want to start banning over lappers getting in the way. It would create a flood of ban requests.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
JS19
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JS19 »

Everytime i see you in a server imma just 5th wide punt you :)
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

jlv wrote:l don't want to start banning over lappers getting in the way. It would create a flood of ban requests.
I get that, it makes sense, but you already get a fuckton of ban requests that most people that spend anytime looking at these things know won't go through. I personally think organized tyranny (if we're being dramatic about it) like this should be a bannable offense. Everyone had the same name and number and they were all causing problems which means there was obvious intent to kill, which is "preventing the race from going on" for at least one person, which is what your initial post about banning people says. I don't wanna argue your rules too much, because in the end, it is your decision; but I do firmly believe it is something you should look into
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn