do you believe me now jlv? Ronnie Mac trolling clan

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Julian0408
Team: Privateer

Re: do you believe me now jlv? Ronnie Mac trolling clan

Post by Julian0408 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
jlv wrote:l don't want to start banning over lappers getting in the way. It would create a flood of ban requests.
I get that, it makes sense, but you already get a fuckton of ban requests that most people that spend anytime looking at these things know won't go through. I personally think organized tyranny (if we're being dramatic about it) like this should be a bannable offense. Everyone had the same name and number and they were all causing problems which means there was obvious intent to kill, which is "preventing the race from going on" for at least one person, which is what your initial post about banning people says. I don't wanna argue your rules too much, because in the end, it is your decision; but I do firmly believe it is something you should look into
And I firmly believe that your on crack sir first off you most likely AIDS at this game and are one of the lappers getting in the way yourself second off we all had the same number for one reason and you can look at it many ways maybe our favorite rider is Ronnie Mac because he's the most bad ass dude to ever ride and we weren't lap pets btw we were running in a pack in the same positions sorry that mr . Turley was just in the way I don't see what rules were being broken bud.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Julian0408 wrote: And I firmly believe that your on crack sir first off you most likely AIDS at this game and are one of the lappers getting in the way yourself second off we all had the same number for one reason and you can look at it many ways maybe our favorite rider is Ronnie Mac because he's the most bad ass dude to ever ride and we weren't lap pets btw we were running in a pack in the same positions sorry that mr . Turley was just in the way I don't see what rules were being broken bud.
And I firmly believe you should pay more attention in english class. Read this post a couple of times and I still can´t make sense of it.

On another note, even though Spencers video is a bit over-the-top he actually is right. These people ruin the fun of playing multiplayer with randoms.
It got so bad I actually just completely stopped playing in the official servers and is playing the game considerably less because of it.
Tonimxer984
Team: TG Films

Post by Tonimxer984 »

Rayvenator wrote:
Julian0408 wrote: And I firmly believe that your on crack sir first off you most likely AIDS at this game and are one of the lappers getting in the way yourself second off we all had the same number for one reason and you can look at it many ways maybe our favorite rider is Ronnie Mac because he's the most bad ass dude to ever ride and we weren't lap pets btw we were running in a pack in the same positions sorry that mr . Turley was just in the way I don't see what rules were being broken bud.
And I firmly believe you should pay more attention in english class.
2016 EMF SX 250 Amateur Champion
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Hey Rush, are you leading the hall of fame for riders banned the most times? Couldn't you just cut the track once here to increase your score? That or just stop doing this. Only Menace is allowed to do this, this I saw his patent a while back.
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

And I firmly believe that your on crack sir first off you most likely AIDS at this game and are one of the lappers getting in the way yourself second off we all had the same number for one reason and you can look at it many ways maybe our favorite rider is Ronnie Mac because he's the most bad ass dude to ever ride and we weren't lap pets btw we were running in a pack in the same positions sorry that mr . Turley was just in the way I don't see what rules were being broken bud.

How could spencer be in the way of a lapper? And how can mxsrider96 be as bad? At least he doesn't wait for you to pass then punt you. The ronnie mac clan is just a bunch of gay and retarded kids who think its funny to ruin other peoples racing. And you seem to be on their side.
slosir
Team: Thunder Racing

Post by slosir »

DougBauer19 wrote:

How could spencer be in the way of a lapper? And how can mxsrider96 be as bad? At least he doesn't wait for you to pass then punt you. The ronnie mac clan is just a bunch of gay and retarded kids who think its funny to ruin other peoples racing. And you seem to be on their side.
You forgot Spode's abunch of gay retarded Spode's
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

i say you give rush a 1 day ban and the rest of them. i dont see why not. i saw spencer's youtube video and they are being total dickheads.. they harass spencer in chat by making fun of his intro to all his videos by spamming "whats up my dudes". i already don't really like rush chapman because he has no respect for the players around him, like spencer. its not like he's getting BANNED banned. its just for a day.

i also saw that in spencer's youtube video rush chapman himself went and posted in the ban court about getting punted! thats insane! and that guy who punted rush got banned!! i don't see the justice here..

i suggest giving the crew a one day ban and a name lock in elsinore server's so they cant be ronnie mac anymore and play the game properly. usually i don't really give a damn about stuff like this but the fact that this topic about rush's ronnie mac crew is kinda intriguing. i just thought i'd say this to maybe open your eyes jlv, but i dont make the rules.

thanks
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

sethiemeboi wrote:i say you give rush a 1 day ban and the rest of them. i dont see why not. i saw spencer's youtube video and they are being total dickheads.. they harass spencer in chat by making fun of his intro to all his videos by spamming "whats up my dudes". i already don't really like rush chapman because he has no respect for the players around him, like spencer. its not like he's getting BANNED banned. its just for a day.

i also saw that in spencer's youtube video rush chapman himself went and posted in the ban court about getting punted! thats insane! and that guy who punted rush got banned!! i don't see the justice here..

i suggest giving the crew a one day ban and a name lock in elsinore server's so they cant be ronnie mac anymore and play the game properly. usually i don't really give a damn about stuff like this but the fact that this topic about rush's ronnie mac crew is kinda intriguing. i just thought i'd say this to maybe open your eyes jlv, but i dont make the rules.

thanks
I posted that other kid in ban court cause I don't like him and he cut the track. But anyways can we get this guy a forum mute to?
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Good read guys but I'm with this sethmeboi kid in fact I say rush gets forced to uninstall his system32 and buy his parent's dinner.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

sethiemeboi wrote:they harass spencer in chat by making fun of his intro to all his videos by spamming "whats up my dudes"
That's what I call brand recognition!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

WHat the f*ck spencer you f*cking made a f*cking video whit him why are you made now??? f*ck *****
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

Timo Van Dyk wrote:WHat the f*ck spencer you f*cking made a f*cking video whit him why are you mad now??? f*ck *****
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Blake_901 wrote:Good read guys but I'm with this sethmeboi kid in fact I say rush gets forced to uninstall his system32 and buy his parent's dinner.
I'll do it if u do it
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

honestly I feel as though everyone knows exactly what is going on and no one wants to ban anyone over it. I don't understand, I mean this is not the first problem someone has had with rush and the Ronnie mac crew or whatever. I admit if spencer never said anything about it in the first place they would've stopped but that doesn't excuse the fact that spencer was obviously targeted during the race and if your going to only ban someone who "cuts the track" then I think your just letting kids get away with stupid games. I mean com'on we all know rush and his little buddies are getting quite the laugh out of the fact they can do just about anything to anyone as long as they don't cut the track or whatever. I don't know, my two cents so not worth much but whatever
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

jgmtbike wrote:I don't know, my two cents so not worth much but whatever
This is correct. Jlv isn't going to do anything because we aren't breaking rules. He isn't changing the rules for just spencer.