do you believe me now jlv? Ronnie Mac trolling clan

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: do you believe me now jlv? Ronnie Mac trolling clan

Post by jgmtbike »

Rush wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:I don't know, my two cents so not worth much but whatever
This is correct. Jlv isn't going to do anything because we aren't breaking rules. He isn't changing the rules for just spencer.
ah ok rush. not trying to get mad at you because I really am not but I mean com'on bro. Admit that your purposely targeting him because you don't like him. I really don't think you will change if you get banned because you'll just play on your own server or something when you are banned. honestly I just want you to know that your worthless to everyone in this game bro and you made it that way. your a cocky little kid who knows hes a good dirt biker both irl and in sim but that doesn't mean squat bro. why don't you try making a track or making a youtube edit? Spencer actually provides hours of content on his channel and no not everyone likes him but he still brings more positive attention to this game than you do. why don't you just continue to be a really hot headed racer that falls all the time (but hey you got a fast lap) and let spencer race if he wants to without you literally knocking him over all the time. lets see what kind of comment you have on this rush :twisted: PS hope you like my tracks :roll:
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

jgmtbike wrote:PS hope you like my tracks :roll:
Ur tracks are good but I really just don't like spencer. He thinks he's cool cause he makes videos but he's not. And more people like me then him just sayin.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Rush wrote:then
than* CMON RUSH I'M NOT EVEN AMERICAN
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Rush wrote:And more people like me then him just sayin.
Definition of middle school mentality.

But hey, at least you're one of the cool kids...
Aggressively Mediocre Image
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Someone please kill this thread, reading it is giving me cancer.
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

AHeckman2 wrote:Someone please kill this thread, reading it is giving me cancer.

+1
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

AHeckman2 wrote:Someone please kill this thread, reading it is giving me cancer.
You're cancer.
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

cale726 wrote:
You're cancer.
You're one to talk...
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

AHeckman2 wrote:
cale726 wrote:
You're cancer.
You're one to talk...
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Mettwuns
Team: Privateer

Post by Mettwuns »

tbh Rush you sound like the biggest flog. End of story.
Mettwuns
Team: Privateer

Post by Mettwuns »

Rush wrote:And more people like me then him just sayin.
The fact you bring this up as an excuse is quite sad.

Grade A flog I swear.
Rmartin99

Post by Rmartin99 »

Julian0408 wrote:Your missing a few uid, another one is 17240.
and 14943
higgsy
Crushed Dissenter

Post by higgsy »

jgmtbike wrote:
Rush wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:I don't know, my two cents so not worth much but whatever
This is correct. Jlv isn't going to do anything because we aren't breaking rules. He isn't changing the rules for just spencer.
ah ok rush. not trying to get mad at you because I really am not but I mean com'on bro. Admit that your purposely targeting him because you don't like him. I really don't think you will change if you get banned because you'll just play on your own server or something when you are banned. honestly I just want you to know that your worthless to everyone in this game bro and you made it that way. your a cocky little kid who knows hes a good dirt biker both irl and in sim but that doesn't mean squat bro. why don't you try making a track or making a youtube edit? Spencer actually provides hours of content on his channel and no not everyone likes him but he still brings more positive attention to this game than you do. why don't you just continue to be a really hot headed racer that falls all the time (but hey you got a fast lap) and let spencer race if he wants to without you literally knocking him over all the time. lets see what kind of comment you have on this rush :twisted: PS hope you like my tracks :roll:
Couldn't have said it better, I haven't been here long but I can already tell that you are one of the knob heads.

"Ur tracks are good but I really just don't like Spencer. He thinks he's cool cause he makes videos but he's not. And more people like me then him just sayin."

One of the most hypocritical sentences I've ever heard. (If you could call it a sentence with that grammar.) You say Spencer thinks he's cool because he makes videos. He makes them for the community, what do you do? you shit talk people and piss them off without a care in the world.
You are cocky kid that thinks he's cool because he's fast and has a moto win.
You have no respect for anyone and no one has respect for you and as jgmtbike said, You made it that way. With your stupid trolling crew, your blatant disrespect for every you meet, from what I'll seen if you come back to this you'll say something along the lines of "Ur mums a slut" because that seems to be the sort of person you are in this community.

Overall I think you need to re-evaluate your position in this community.
(This is coming from someone your age.)
Bye.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

I think that I just did this just because I don't like spencer turley along with 99% of the people I know and you people watch his videos so you have to do whatever he tells you plebs.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

Rush wrote:I think that I just did this just because I don't like spencer turley along with 99% of the people I know and you people watch his videos so you have to do whatever he tells you plebs.
lol bro I never said I agree with 100% of Turley's actions. He has definetly done/said some questionable things but the whole if hes doing why cant I mentality is pretty childish. And don't think of it as such a black and white argument, its not like we are all just 100% on his side we just find you to be more so the instigator of the problem. If you never hit him he wouldn't have posted a video about it. Then you created the "Spencer turley gets butt hurt" page and that was once again you instigating.
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.