do you believe me now jlv? Ronnie Mac trolling clan

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: do you believe me now jlv? Ronnie Mac trolling clan

Post by Rush »

jgmtbike wrote:
Rush wrote:I think that I just did this just because I don't like spencer turley along with 99% of the people I know and you people watch his videos so you have to do whatever he tells you plebs.
lol bro I never said I agree with 100% of Turley's actions. He has definetly done/said some questionable things but the whole if hes doing why cant I mentality is pretty childish. And don't think of it as such a black and white argument, its not like we are all just 100% on his side we just find you to be more so the instigator of the problem. If you never hit him he wouldn't have posted a video about it. Then you created the "Spencer turley gets butt hurt" page and that was once again you instigating.
Well the thing is that spencer doesn't show you what he has said to me and stuff in the past cause of racing incidents and stuff like that. That's when it all started and ever since then I've hated the guy. Every chance I get I will clean him out cause I'm just sick of him. And I really don't think it was necessary for him to make a video calling me cancer and bringing up my parents in a video game. I mean he's the one that's getting butt hurt over a 13 year old taking him out In a video game at like 20 years old. /endrant
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

Rush wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:
Rush wrote:I think that I just did this just because I don't like spencer turley along with 99% of the people I know and you people watch his videos so you have to do whatever he tells you plebs.
lol bro I never said I agree with 100% of Turley's actions. He has definetly done/said some questionable things but the whole if hes doing why cant I mentality is pretty childish. And don't think of it as such a black and white argument, its not like we are all just 100% on his side we just find you to be more so the instigator of the problem. If you never hit him he wouldn't have posted a video about it. Then you created the "Spencer turley gets butt hurt" page and that was once again you instigating.
Well the thing is that spencer doesn't show you what he has said to me and stuff in the past cause of racing incidents and stuff like that. That's when it all started and ever since then I've hated the guy. Every chance I get I will clean him out cause I'm just sick of him. And I really don't think it was necessary for him to make a video calling me cancer and bringing up my parents in a video game. I mean he's the one that's getting butt hurt over a 13 year old taking him out In a video game at like 20 years old. /endrant
that's actually fairly reasonable
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

is it just me or does it seem like spencer is the only one mad/over reacting about rush
imo its pretty funny to see a full grow guy get so pissed at a 13 year old its hilarious
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Brock1198 wrote:is it just me or does it seem like spencer is the only one mad/over reacting about rush
imo its pretty funny to see a full grow guy get so pissed at a 13 year old its hilarious
dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

jgmtbike wrote:
Rush wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:I don't know, my two cents so not worth much but whatever
This is correct. Jlv isn't going to do anything because we aren't breaking rules. He isn't changing the rules for just spencer.
ah ok rush. not trying to get mad at you because I really am not but I mean com'on bro. Admit that your purposely targeting him because you don't like him. I really don't think you will change if you get banned because you'll just play on your own server or something when you are banned. honestly I just want you to know that your worthless to everyone in this game bro and you made it that way. your a cocky little kid who knows hes a good dirt biker both irl and in sim but that doesn't mean squat bro. why don't you try making a track or making a youtube edit? Spencer actually provides hours of content on his channel and no not everyone likes him but he still brings more positive attention to this game than you do. why don't you just continue to be a really hot headed racer that falls all the time (but hey you got a fast lap) and let spencer race if he wants to without you literally knocking him over all the time. lets see what kind of comment you have on this rush :twisted: PS hope you like my tracks :roll:
dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

Rush wrote:And more people like me then him just sayin.
Someone neck me
higgsy
Crushed Dissenter

Post by higgsy »

dombeal57 wrote:
Rush wrote:And more people like me then him just sayin.
Someone neck me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA