JLV Must be banned!!!

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
khager32
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

JLV Must be banned!!!

Post by khager32 »

Who does he think he is? the mx sim god he didn't make this game??? its a joke he is always harassing me and im sick of it... he is a bully and im sick of him always giving me board warnings for me using my first amendment... this has gone too far and he must be stopped now im sure im not the only one that is getting sick of jlv whoever made this game needs to get on the forum and stop jlv from harassing innocent people like myself...

here is his uid: 0

i do not have footage of him taking me out but believe me the mental damage is done and i cannot sleep at night knowing jlv is stalking me on the forum and deleting every post i make...
i won an lcq once
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: JLV Must be banned!!!

Post by yzmxer608 »

I've had him banned for a day before, jlv said jlv will be banned for a week his next offense.

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 11#p440511

His uid is 1 btw.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
khager32
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Post by khager32 »

yzmxer608 wrote:I've had him banned for a day before, jlv said jlv will be banned for a week his next offense.

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 11#p440511

His uid is 1 btw.
thank you, maybe together we can stop this evil menace.. and thanks for the correction my mistake
i won an lcq once
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

khager32 wrote:Who does he think he is? the mx sim god he didn't make this game??? its a joke he is always harassing me and im sick of it... he is a bully and im sick of him always giving me board warnings for me using my first amendment... this has gone too far and he must be stopped now im sure im not the only one that is getting sick of jlv whoever made this game needs to get on the forum and stop jlv from harassing innocent people like myself...

here is his uid: 0

i do not have footage of him taking me out but believe me the mental damage is done and i cannot sleep at night knowing jlv is stalking me on the forum and deleting every post i make...

Sorry if i dont get it but are you actually trying to get jlv banned? :lol: :lol:
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

Nvm i gte it :oops: :lol: