UID 14794 - Rush Chapman #13

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

UID 14794 - Rush Chapman #13

Post by Clfitty »

Cut a corner to clean me out on 19803 server and punted me multiple times before that. I realize it's only one corner, but you can see earlier in the demo that he's punting me off the track for no reason over and over again. Off the start, first lap, and just about every other lap. I never did anything to antagonize him, and never said anything in chat so not sure what his problem is. JLV, I know you don't normally ban unless they cut multiple gates, but hopefully you see that he's "playing demolition derby" here. This isn't simply rough racing. I'm not one to abuse the ban court, this is just getting old as any time you see him in a server (or on the forums) you can expect him to troll. Past week has been like this everywhere I see him.

Take outs at:
1:15
1:40
1:49
3:05
3:35

I believe 3:35 is the one where he cut the corner. Yes I realize it's not a big cut, but like I said, this is getting super old. Hopefully that's enough for you to give some sort of punishment.

https://www.mediafire.com/?fi8t8nnegqkzm62

Thank you.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: UID 14794 - Rush Chapman #13

Post by jlv »

Sorry. Not enough of a cut.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Okay, not going to argue or rage at you, even though I do disagree. But hopefully you at least do see that he's trying to ruin my race for no apparent reason. Is it possible you can maybe consider looking at adjusting your rules in the future? I simply don't see how this is allowed on an official server. I understand people getting lapped and wrecking me, or even a little rough riding, but obvious punting/trolling shouldn't be allowed by anyone on an official game server.. Maybe after you release the next snapshot/update you can look at changing the rules so every one can enjoy the game it was intended to be. Thanks anyways for checking.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

jlv wrote:Sorry. Not enough of a cut.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Rush dude, I get it if you want to take out people that piss you off or do something to you in a previous race but why me? I've never done anything to you, yet every time I see you in a server you're taking me or someone else out or trolling. I just don't get it. Even reporting you I wasn't even mad, just kinda over it. I paid my money to play the game and I don't mess with you or any one else. Yet I can't even hop on a server just to get a little time in without getting punted over and over. I get the whole trolling thing, but you just never let it go.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Clfitty wrote:Rush dude, I get it if you want to take out people that piss you off or do something to you in a previous race but why me? I've never done anything to you, yet every time I see you in a server you're taking me or someone else out or trolling. I just don't get it. Even reporting you I wasn't even mad, just kinda over it. I paid my money to play the game and I don't mess with you or any one else. Yet I can't even hop on a server just to get a little time in without getting punted over and over. I get the whole trolling thing, but you just never let it go.
me and walter found a random to punt and it was u
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Rush wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Rush dude, I get it if you want to take out people that piss you off or do something to you in a previous race but why me? I've never done anything to you, yet every time I see you in a server you're taking me or someone else out or trolling. I just don't get it. Even reporting you I wasn't even mad, just kinda over it. I paid my money to play the game and I don't mess with you or any one else. Yet I can't even hop on a server just to get a little time in without getting punted over and over. I get the whole trolling thing, but you just never let it go.
me and walter found a random to punt and it was u
this is why JLV should put an age limit on playing online, so we wouldn't have to worry about 13 year-old squeakers acting like 2 year-olds in servers.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

My brother used to go into COD servers and find 1 guy on his team and just team kill him the entire time, he was probably 18 at the time. Douchebags come in all shapes and sizes (and ages) :wink: :lol: :lol:

jk jk Rush
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Get over it m8 it's 03
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Rush wrote:Get over it m8 it's 03
Just because it's 03 doesn't mean that people can't go there to have a good time. I certainly do from time to time. I'd say get over your punting, nobody likes it. M8.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Wahlamt wrote:
Rush wrote:Get over it m8 it's 03
Just because it's 03 doesn't mean that people can't go there to have a good time. I certainly do from time to time. I'd say get over your punting, nobody likes it. M8.
I bought the game and am doing what are allowed in the rules. don't h8 m8
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

But still Rush, why be an asshole to other people your whole life for no reason? I realize you're still just a little kid, but maybe think for a second how pathetic it is to act like you do all the time. That's all I'm gonna say to you, because I know you and your close group of buddies will laugh it off and you won't change at all.

And JLV, he comes in here and admits that he is just punting me for the hell of it, so now you know it isn't just rough racing. It is "demolition derby" as you state in your rules. This should give you an idea to why your rules need to be looked at.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

+1 ban this hoe
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:+1 ban this hoe
+2
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:+1 ban this hoe
I agree