UID 14794 - Rush Chapman #13

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: UID 14794 - Rush Chapman #13

Post by jlv »

Clfitty wrote:Okay, not going to argue or rage at you, even though I do disagree. But hopefully you at least do see that he's trying to ruin my race for no apparent reason. Is it possible you can maybe consider looking at adjusting your rules in the future? I simply don't see how this is allowed on an official server. I understand people getting lapped and wrecking me, or even a little rough riding, but obvious punting/trolling shouldn't be allowed by anyone on an official game server.. Maybe after you release the next snapshot/update you can look at changing the rules so every one can enjoy the game it was intended to be. Thanks anyways for checking.
The reason is I don't want to get into judging intent. Sure this one looks pretty obvious, but once I start down that road I'll be evaluating every rough pass in the server which is really not the best use of my time. Now with that said, he just confessed his intent:
Rush wrote:me and walter found a random to punt and it was u
With that admission this is no longer a judgement call. I've banned UID 14794 for one week. Next time will also be a week.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

ripski
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

jlv wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Okay, not going to argue or rage at you, even though I do disagree. But hopefully you at least do see that he's trying to ruin my race for no apparent reason. Is it possible you can maybe consider looking at adjusting your rules in the future? I simply don't see how this is allowed on an official server. I understand people getting lapped and wrecking me, or even a little rough riding, but obvious punting/trolling shouldn't be allowed by anyone on an official game server.. Maybe after you release the next snapshot/update you can look at changing the rules so every one can enjoy the game it was intended to be. Thanks anyways for checking.
The reason is I don't want to get into judging intent. Sure this one looks pretty obvious, but once I start down that road I'll be evaluating every rough pass in the server which is really not the best use of my time. Now with that said, he just confessed his intent:
With that admission this is no longer a judgement call. I've banned UID 14794 for one week. Next time will also be a week.
Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Rush wrote:
jlv wrote:
Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
FINALLY, some justice, good work JLV. Also, way to rat our your friends yah 10 year-old cum guzzler.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

:lol:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

jlv wrote:
Guess he couldn't since you already banned him fron the forums 8)
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

jlv wrote:

JLV still know how to roast! I'm laughing so hard :lol:.
MATTMX42
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by MATTMX42 »

I have personally been punted by Rush a shit load of times!!!!!! But u don't hear me bitch about it idgaf it's a game ppl ur not winning a title in 03 punt his ass back he won't report u bc he isn't a bitch!!!! I understand it's annoying at times but don't be a turdly!!!!
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

MATTMX42 wrote:I have personally been punted by Rush a shit load of times!!!!!! But u don't hear me bitch about it idgaf it's a game ppl ur not winning a title in 03 punt his ass back he won't report u bc he isn't a bitch!!!! I understand it's annoying at times but don't be a turdly!!!!
That's not the point. The point is, other people paid money for this game and want to play it how they want (without messing with someone else). I get off work, I want to put in laps on different tracks in 03. Am I racing seriously? Of course not, but I'm still doing what I want to do. Not what someone else wants me to do. If it wasn't an official server I wouldn't say anything at all. I shouldn't get into a puntfest because a 13 year old kid wants to ruin it for everyone else. I can't believe you're 25 and you can't grasp this concept.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

MATTMX42 wrote:I have personally been punted by Rush a shit load of times!!!!!! But u don't hear me bitch about it idgaf it's a game ppl ur not winning a title in 03 punt his ass back he won't report u bc he isn't a bitch!!!! I understand it's annoying at times but don't be a turdly!!!!
Stock servers is where most regular folk experience the game, and it's supposed to be a racing game not a crash up derby game. And usually people are trying to race clean and battle and get through the wide range of skill levels that show up, and have fun.

Then some kids show up and play crash up derby with the sole purpose of ruining other peoples races. Kids that for some reason haven't learned the meaning of respect from their parents or peers.

Bar to bar clean racing is fun, stock servers aren't there as a platform for you to display your immature douchebaggery.
You can all join your own private server and play crash up derby and guess what? Nobody can bitch then!

Old man Funk
MATTMX42
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by MATTMX42 »

Clfitty wrote:
That's not the point. The point is, other people paid money for this game and want to play it how they want (without messing with someone else). I get off work, I want to put in laps on different tracks in 03. Am I racing seriously? Of course not, but I'm still doing what I want to do. Not what someone else wants me to do. If it wasn't an official server I wouldn't say anything at all. I shouldn't get into a puntfest because a 13 year old kid wants to ruin it for everyone else. I can't believe you're 25 and you can't grasp this concept.
i understand ur point but u have a team server as well he cant join, as well as this is just something we all expect from rush and walter at least
u dont have to deal with it rf qualifying like the rest of us..... unfortunately at this point its something that comes with sim especially with rush being in his off season irl.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

This is gold
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Lynch wrote:This is gold
It never gets old just reading this stuff, reading Rush try and get his way out of it and then get banned by himself basically for admitting they were purposely doing it.
dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

#BanRush