Ban from rF/EMF?

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Ban from rF/EMF?

Post by Ybroc28 »

May I ask why? Unless this is some sort of license error?
TH_722 wrote:Welcome to the "Middle Aged Men Who Stay On The Forums Bullying Young People Instead Of Supporting Their Families Nationals" featuring Team have a rod up my ass racing and all three of his brain cells.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Re: Ban from rF/EMF?

Post by onefoureight »

You got caught Dossing rF....

They literally have your ip hitting the boot button.

You got caught m9, ggwp RIP rF 4 u m80.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ybroc28 »

would like to see that, particularly when i'm sitting inside a studio with zero internet connection precisely when rF is on. ggwp also
TH_722 wrote:Welcome to the "Middle Aged Men Who Stay On The Forums Bullying Young People Instead Of Supporting Their Families Nationals" featuring Team have a rod up my ass racing and all three of his brain cells.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Ybroc28 wrote:would like to see that, particularly when i'm sitting inside a studio with zero internet connection precisely when rF is on. ggwp also
You can stop Corby, you got caught. They banned you.

Move on back to your half arsed producing career.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Ybroc28 wrote:would like to see that, particularly when i'm sitting inside a studio with zero internet connection precisely when rF is on. ggwp also
Why do you care if you're banned then if you're clearly too busy at the times the races are on?
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ybroc28 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:
Why do you care if you're banned then if you're clearly too busy at the times the races are on?
i race AMs, not pros. Pros are when i'm 100% not on MXS.

Either way, there's yet to be any evidence about this, and there won't be since, that's right, it wasn't me. gg no re
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

From what I know, you can plan ddos attacks ahead so you won't have to be by your pc when it's happening.
Alturism
Team: Architech

Post by Alturism »

he prolly thinks you cant prove its him because hes got that fresh $2 vpn lol
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ybroc28 »

Wahlamt wrote:
From what I know, you can plan ddos attacks ahead so you won't have to be by your pc when it's happening.
with my 200kbps speed, i don't think so? and i'm by my pc, in the studio?
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ybroc28 »

Ybroc28 wrote:Either way, there's yet to be any evidence about this,
still waiting on that one boisss.....
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I have no interest in arguing about this. We've gotten some stuff shown, including who may be behind the ddosing and banned them. If you want to go to the site owner Nioubie and try your luck, do so. But me, Tizz or Bruno won't unban you or the other people in the list we got.
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ybroc28 »

might do that, since both Michael Wheeler and Chris have yet to reply to my inquiries on the matter. Cheers dude !
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ybroc28 »

Wahlamt wrote:I have no interest in arguing about this. We've gotten some stuff shown, including who may be behind the ddosing and banned them. If you want to go to the site owner Nioubie and try your luck, do so. But me, Tizz or Bruno won't unban you or the other people in the list we got.

gave it a try Storken, anything further I can do mate?

If it's really necessary to get witnesses that would confirm my whereabouts during the running of rF Pro, then so be it?

Cheers, Corby