UID 11716

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Re: UID 11716

Post by Ohagan75 »

J.Perry-669 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:All you cunts are fuckin retarded aye.

Don't DDOS people and you won't have those same people threatening you. It's a pretty simple concept.
completely agree, but if i did ddos him id admit and and wouldnt bitch out of it :')
I've heard you talk about DDOSing people before. Don't lie about it now ya little shit
Donate if you like My Creations
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JPD

Post by J.Perry-669 »

Ohagan75 wrote:
J.Perry-669 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:All you cunts are fuckin retarded aye.

Don't DDOS people and you won't have those same people threatening you. It's a pretty simple concept.
completely agree, but if i did ddos him id admit and and wouldnt bitch out of it :')
I've heard you talk about DDOSing people before. Don't lie about it now ya little shit
When have you heard this? It's pretty funny aye, all this is, he said this he said that, still yet to see some real evidence :0 . But this thread isn't about what I done, (if you didn't realise) it's about death threats to me with threats of him saying he knows where I live. Which was found using my I.P address? At this moment I'm not in the wrong, and I won't be, and since when did we ask for your opinion on the matter? You seem to be saying a lot of things without anything to back it up with. am I right? Yes (rhetorical question)

Peace :)
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

You've openly admitted you've ddoss'd people, Ty's even admitted you have a booter. You and Tim were the only ones who could grab my ip in that teamspeak, and I just happened to go offline 10 seconds after being permanently banned for the reason ":)" by Tim.

You are literal cancer in the aus sim community Perry, the sooner you're exiled the better.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: META Racing AU

Post by BeezyBreezy »

I've got a booster too can I please get on this banned wagon?

I want to get exiled like the AutoBots in Age of Exctinction
And then when you go to shoot me in the back while I walk away ddos the balls off of you
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch
yeezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Ilabb.com

Post by yeezy »

onefoureight wrote:[quote="

You two are at the top of my shit list.
so that mean's i've moved down the ladder? :lol:

Busta
Ohagan75

Post by Ohagan75 »

J.Perry-669 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:
J.Perry-669 wrote:
When have you heard this? It's pretty funny aye, all this is, he said this he said that, still yet to see some real evidence :0 . But this thread isn't about what I done, (if you didn't realise) it's about death threats to me with threats of him saying he knows where I live. Which was found using my I.P address? At this moment I'm not in the wrong, and I won't be, and since when did we ask for your opinion on the matter? You seem to be saying a lot of things without anything to back it up with. am I right? Yes (rhetorical question)

I've been in TS with you lot (unfortunately) and have heard you joke about taking people offline multiple times. Whether it be just for laughs between friends, or you actually want to annoy someone, it's a DDOS attack regardless of who you are targeting. As seen previously it has some pretty severe consequences, regardless of how big or small your booter is.
reu53d
Team: Penis pilots

Post by reu53d »

Ohagan75 wrote:
J.Perry-669 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote: I've heard you talk about DDOSing people before. Don't lie about it now ya little shit

I've been in TS with you lot (unfortunately) and have heard you joke about taking people offline multiple times. Whether it be just for laughs between friends, or you actually want to annoy someone, it's a DDOS attack regardless of who you are targeting. As seen previously it has some pretty severe consequences, regardless of how big or small your booter is.
alot of people are cancer, and alot of the ddosers and people involved got unbanned for being honest..... i would have not called authorities for being honest but never allowed them in an official server or race ever again...boggles my mind
reu53d
Team: Penis pilots

Post by reu53d »

and now they rub it in the peoples faces that they are unbanned or didnt get in trouble like "haha i got away with it" fucking crazy to me, the game, community and rf would be better of permanently removing that shit. This is just the begining, weve seen the path DDosing has taken in other multiplayer games, it grows and grows like cancer...better to cut off the infection before it spreads.. my 2 cents
hildy21
Team: SikWan

Post by hildy21 »

Im just here for the bants #classicbanter
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

hildy21 wrote:#classicbanter
Ohagan75

Post by Ohagan75 »

jlv's the real mvp.
Ohagan75

Post by Ohagan75 »

for all of you who can't be fucked reading this thread, here's a quick rundown.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

T_Althaus921 wrote:Thats a weee bit rough Benjamen. If you got proof of an apparent ddoss then I guess it won't hurt to share ;)
Both of those top two Ips are mine, how did I get this? Turns out a few of you little shits all share Perry's booter, so I messaged one of your little squad members to send me the logs. Found my ip at the top.

You wanna explain that to me? :)
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
T_Althaus921
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by T_Althaus921 »

onefoureight wrote:
T_Althaus921 wrote:Thats a weee bit rough Benjamen. If you got proof of an apparent ddoss then I guess it won't hurt to share ;)
Both of those top two Ips are mine, how did I get this? Turns out a few of you little shits all share Perry's booter, so I messaged one of your little squad members to send me the logs. Found my ip at the top.

You wanna explain that to me? :)
Why do you care so much about your internet going offline? Go outside. Do something with your life instead of being a keyboard worrier. Your internet going down isn't life or death. A death threat can be life or death. You should be in the wrong Ben, not Perry. A death threat should have its consequences jlv. Also, How do you know that's not someone else's booter and there just saying its Perry's? #FreePEZ