UID 11716

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
User avatar
onefoureight
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:54 am
Team: Not Splitfire
Location: Shit Posting Capital of the world

Re: UID 11716

Postby onefoureight » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:19 am

I like how Ty accidentally just admitted Perry has a booter lmao.

You two are cancer.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming

User avatar
Ohagan75
Posts: 3765
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 am
Team: Prime Design GFX
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: UID 11716

Postby Ohagan75 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:41 am

All you cunts are fuckin retarded aye.

Don't DDOS people and you won't have those same people threatening you. It's a pretty simple concept.
Image
Donate if you like My Creations

User avatar
DaleMullins873
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 pm
Team: SebMedia

Re: UID 11716

Postby DaleMullins873 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:53 am

BeezyBreezy wrote:Ok listen listen listen relax relax.

Now everyone in here that's in Jaydo's Teamspeak right now, Likes Ben more then Perry, Now I know for a fact he can't DDOS anyone, Because I have his Booter Log in Credentials and their is no Subscription left on it, Cause I tried to send dales Router to the Doom Demention the other day and I couldn't because Perry's Hasn't been payed for and I just logged into it again and I was the last one to log into it over 3 Days ago.

I'm not picking sides but please stop pointing the finger at the person you hate the least even though you have a heated past or what not, Time and Place Time and Place.


nice.
Can you imagine blowing a load inside a poodle? - Tyler Morin


User avatar
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 pm
Team: META Racing AU

Re: UID 11716

Postby BeezyBreezy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:51 pm

DaleMullins873 wrote:
BeezyBreezy wrote:Ok listen listen listen relax relax.

Now everyone in here that's in Jaydo's Teamspeak right now, Likes Ben more then Perry, Now I know for a fact he can't DDOS anyone, Because I have his Booter Log in Credentials and their is no Subscription left on it, Cause I tried to send dales Router to the Doom Demention the other day and I couldn't because Perry's Hasn't been payed for and I just logged into it again and I was the last one to log into it over 3 Days ago.

I'm not picking sides but please stop pointing the finger at the person you hate the least even though you have a heated past or what not, Time and Place Time and Place.


nice.


Dale your opinion is Useless here and your thought so why don't you bugger off out of here, Pretty sure you've got your own life problems to contend with.

And OhLaggin Very Very True.
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch

User avatar
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 pm
Team: META Racing AU

Re: UID 11716

Postby BeezyBreezy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:52 pm

onefoureight wrote:I like how Ty accidentally just admitted Perry has a booter lmao.

You two are cancer.


I'm not cancer, I'm A tumor Ill grow in ya brain and kill your sorry ass.
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch

Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Re: UID 11716

Postby Ybroc28 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:02 pm

Hey in case anyone didn't already know, everyone in Australia owns a booter. :mrgreen:
TH_722 wrote:Welcome to the "Middle Aged Men Who Stay On The Forums Bullying Young People Instead Of Supporting Their Families Nationals" featuring Team have a rod up my ass racing and all three of his brain cells.

User avatar
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 pm
Team: META Racing AU

Re: UID 11716

Postby BeezyBreezy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Ybroc28 wrote:Hey in case anyone didn't already know, everyone in Australia owns a booter. :mrgreen:


Yeah the whole 5 of us the rest like Dale and Mack and so forth don't count their like Animals or In bread Dingo's.
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch

User avatar
BradyS21
Posts: 1146
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: UID 11716

Postby BradyS21 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:10 pm

Image
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.

User avatar
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 pm
Team: META Racing AU

Re: UID 11716

Postby BeezyBreezy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:14 pm

Image
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch

Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Re: UID 11716

Postby Ybroc28 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:19 pm

DaleMullins873 wrote:nice.


Image
TH_722 wrote:Welcome to the "Middle Aged Men Who Stay On The Forums Bullying Young People Instead Of Supporting Their Families Nationals" featuring Team have a rod up my ass racing and all three of his brain cells.

Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Re: UID 11716

Postby Ybroc28 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:26 pm

DaleMullins873 wrote:nice.


Dale when a new AUS SX track comes out.

Image
TH_722 wrote:Welcome to the "Middle Aged Men Who Stay On The Forums Bullying Young People Instead Of Supporting Their Families Nationals" featuring Team have a rod up my ass racing and all three of his brain cells.

User avatar
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 pm
Team: META Racing AU

Re: UID 11716

Postby BeezyBreezy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Dale and Mack Harassing everyone Else while trying to sort out their own issues.

Image
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch

Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Re: UID 11716

Postby Ybroc28 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:41 pm

Image
TH_722 wrote:Welcome to the "Middle Aged Men Who Stay On The Forums Bullying Young People Instead Of Supporting Their Families Nationals" featuring Team have a rod up my ass racing and all three of his brain cells.

User avatar
onefoureight
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:54 am
Team: Not Splitfire
Location: Shit Posting Capital of the world

Re: UID 11716

Postby onefoureight » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:25 pm

#shitpostNash

Image
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming

J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:27 pm
Team: JPD
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: UID 11716

Postby J.Perry-669 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Ohagan75 wrote:All you cunts are fuckin retarded aye.

Don't DDOS people and you won't have those same people threatening you. It's a pretty simple concept.


completely agree, but if i did ddos him id admit and and wouldnt bitch out of it :')
Image
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns669/?view_public_for=798635656915070


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests