This Guy keeps messing with me

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Kylescott
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:02 pm

This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby Kylescott » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:53 am

This guy in the demo keeps cleaning me , brake checking me, and also is talking shit 24/7
Please do something to help the community from these types of people smh so annoying.
Before this race i wasn't able to save demo because they restarted but the whole time they just kept waiting for me after they took me out just to take me out again.

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2578
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Team: MV Films
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby nickuzick » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:06 am

They can't be banned without evidence.

Never Forget
onefoureight wrote:You got caught Dossing rF... They literally have your ip hitting the boot button.

Kylescott
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby Kylescott » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:54 am

right here

Kylescott
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby Kylescott » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:56 am

i have the demo and i tried to put it as a attachment but it isnt showing so if i can get a email to send that to that has some authority that'd be cool

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2578
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Team: MV Films
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby nickuzick » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:39 am

Upload the file to a file sharing service and post that link.

Never Forget
onefoureight wrote:You got caught Dossing rF... They literally have your ip hitting the boot button.

tommyz2121
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:48 pm
Team: Saucy Filmz

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby tommyz2121 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Kylescott wrote:This guy in the demo keeps cleaning me , brake checking me, and also is talking shit 24/7
Please do something to help the community from these types of people smh so annoying.
Before this race i wasn't able to save demo because they restarted but the whole time they just kept waiting for me after they took me out just to take me out again.

its cause you send men dick pics

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: L.A Area. (shitty)
Contact:

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby sethiemeboi » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:02 pm

tommyz2121 wrote:its cause you send men dick pics


what?
Image
sandbaggers are the scum of the earth

tommyz2121
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:48 pm
Team: Saucy Filmz

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby tommyz2121 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:33 pm

sethiemeboi wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote:its cause you send men dick pics


what?

oh kyle scott has sent about 4 guys dick pics on snapchat randomly (including me) so i always give him shit for it

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: L.A Area. (shitty)
Contact:

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby sethiemeboi » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:07 pm

oh.. well ok then.. have fun with your.. dick pics
Image
sandbaggers are the scum of the earth

mx816mx
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Jersey

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby mx816mx » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:44 pm

:mrgreen: :roll: bruh you be sounding like a bitchhhhhhhhhh thats the sim community just deal with it and chill
Tyler Nichols
Image

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: L.A Area. (shitty)
Contact:

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby sethiemeboi » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:56 pm

mx816mx wrote::mrgreen: :roll: bruh you be sounding like a bitchhhhhhhhhh thats the sim community just deal with it and chill


you're 17
Image
sandbaggers are the scum of the earth

mx816mx
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Jersey

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby mx816mx » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:50 am

sethiemeboi wrote:
mx816mx wrote::mrgreen: :roll: bruh you be sounding like a bitchhhhhhhhhh thats the sim community just deal with it and chill


you're 17

ok and you're 16 so whats your point?
Tyler Nichols
Image

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: L.A Area. (shitty)
Contact:

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby sethiemeboi » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:13 am

mx816mx wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
mx816mx wrote::mrgreen: :roll: bruh you be sounding like a bitchhhhhhhhhh thats the sim community just deal with it and chill


you're 17

ok and you're 16 so whats your point?


im trying to say calm your tits you aren't cool

im not either so theres no argument to be made
Image
sandbaggers are the scum of the earth

User avatar
Matias43_
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: Relax Attire
Location: Snapchat: Matias_43

Re: This Guy keeps messing with me

Postby Matias43_ » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:01 pm

sethiemeboi wrote:
mx816mx wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
you're 17

ok and you're 16 so whats your point?


im trying to say calm your tits you aren't cool

im not either so theres no argument to be made


Sethiemeboi u have the last post in the past 5 ban court posts lol, i think you should take a step back and watch the goons work it out, instead of joining in lol. i realize i am doing that now but shutup :)
Image


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 3 guests