UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby AHeckman2 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:09 pm

I don't even have words for these two, they've always been trolls since I've known them. Finally got some hard proof of them being completely retarded in a server. Below are just some of the major instances that I saw. I can't really give a time cuz they are trolling the whole race. Even at times of the race they will just stop and wait for the next guy to come through. The two screenshots at the end are of the chat that occurred after the race was over.

Btw, I am Alex Heckman #55, UID 18576, but they just weren't messing with me, they were messing with a lot of people.

Server: elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19803

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7k552tc08 ... e_1.mxdemo

Behold the gyazo party:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
^^my personal favorite ^^
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Matias43_
Posts: 865
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: VPC
Location: NJ

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby Matias43_ » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:29 pm

ive been in servers with these two before. they deserve a perma ultra electron configuration ban
Image

User avatar
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:15 am
Team: NextLevel Racing
Location: Somewhere in the usa i think

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby TheStrikerAce » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:51 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:I don't even have words for these two, they've always been trolls since I've known them. Finally got some hard proof of them being completely retarded in a server. Below are just some of the major instances that I saw. I can't really give a time cuz they are trolling the whole race. Even at times of the race they will just stop and wait for the next guy to come through. The two screenshots at the end are of the chat that occurred after the race was over.

I believe this is very offensive and really hurtful. My cousin is retarded. All over a game. You're a pussy. No one wants to hear your complaining. Also not sure buttt I think you can get banned when you use "retarded, autistic, ect.. but i wont complain over it do what u want
PM me for custom bikes, team bikes, custom tracks, replica tracks, or team compunds!!!

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby AHeckman2 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:04 pm

TheStrikerAce wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I don't even have words for these two, they've always been trolls since I've known them. Finally got some hard proof of them being completely retarded in a server. Below are just some of the major instances that I saw. I can't really give a time cuz they are trolling the whole race. Even at times of the race they will just stop and wait for the next guy to come through. The two screenshots at the end are of the chat that occurred after the race was over.

I believe this is very offensive and really hurtful. My cousin is retarded. All over a game. You're a pussy. No one wants to hear your complaining. Also not sure buttt I think you can get banned when you use "retarded, autistic, ect.. but i wont complain over it do what u want

Image
You are delaying and holding back people both literally and figuratively, therefore qualifying you as a "retard"
Image

User avatar
Ezra
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:22 am
Team: Privateer

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby Ezra » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:08 am

AHeckman2 wrote:
TheStrikerAce wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I don't even have words for these two, they've always been trolls since I've known them. Finally got some hard proof of them being completely retarded in a server. Below are just some of the major instances that I saw. I can't really give a time cuz they are trolling the whole race. Even at times of the race they will just stop and wait for the next guy to come through. The two screenshots at the end are of the chat that occurred after the race was over.

I believe this is very offensive and really hurtful. My cousin is retarded. All over a game. You're a pussy. No one wants to hear your complaining. Also not sure buttt I think you can get banned when you use "retarded, autistic, ect.. but i wont complain over it do what u want

Image
You are delaying and holding back people both literally and figuratively, therefore qualifying you as a "retard"

I think you mist the difference between a verb and an adjective. You used it as an adjective, and then tried to justify it by posting the definition of a verb. You're a moron.
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt

User avatar
Ezra
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:22 am
Team: Privateer

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby Ezra » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:09 am

Ezra wrote:mist

Missed, love autocorrect while posting from a phone...:roll:
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt

User avatar
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:15 am
Team: NextLevel Racing
Location: Somewhere in the usa i think

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby TheStrikerAce » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:16 am

AHeckman2 wrote:
TheStrikerAce wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I don't even have words for these two, they've always been trolls since I've known them. Finally got some hard proof of them being completely retarded in a server. Below are just some of the major instances that I saw. I can't really give a time cuz they are trolling the whole race. Even at times of the race they will just stop and wait for the next guy to come through. The two screenshots at the end are of the chat that occurred after the race was over.

I believe this is very offensive and really hurtful. My cousin is retarded. All over a game. You're a pussy. No one wants to hear your complaining. Also not sure buttt I think you can get banned when you use "retarded, autistic, ect.. but i wont complain over it do what u want

Image
You are delaying and holding back people both literally and figuratively, therefore qualifying you as a "retard"

Image
hmm
PM me for custom bikes, team bikes, custom tracks, replica tracks, or team compunds!!!

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby AHeckman2 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:28 am

TheStrikerAce wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
TheStrikerAce wrote:I believe this is very offensive and really hurtful. My cousin is retarded. All over a game. You're a pussy. No one wants to hear your complaining. Also not sure buttt I think you can get banned when you use "retarded, autistic, ect.. but i wont complain over it do what u want

Image
You are delaying and holding back people both literally and figuratively, therefore qualifying you as a "retard"

Image
hmm

still proves true for you guys
Image

User avatar
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:47 am
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby TheBigLez » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:54 am

jlv can you ban these two please they're absolutely toxic i joined 03 1st race today i was getting punted by kyle hager cutting the track just to punt leaders and being toxic in chat these types of people are the reason i barely play this game anymore so many toxic trolls that suck at the game that have to take it out on others.

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby AHeckman2 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:08 am

Ezra wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
TheStrikerAce wrote:I believe this is very offensive and really hurtful. My cousin is retarded. All over a game. You're a pussy. No one wants to hear your complaining. Also not sure buttt I think you can get banned when you use "retarded, autistic, ect.. but i wont complain over it do what u want

Image
You are delaying and holding back people both literally and figuratively, therefore qualifying you as a "retard"

I think you mist the difference between a verb and an adjective. You used it as an adjective, and then tried to justify it by posting the definition of a verb. You're a moron.

Just because I overlooked one word doesn't make me a moron, my bad lol. Seems as if my IQ dropped some...
Image

User avatar
Funk
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:23 am
Team: Braap Life
Location: Fort-tucky

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby Funk » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:07 am

There was some good racing going on until they arrived.

I believe these children have been neglected and possibly abused to bring on this type of behavior. I say call Child Protective Services at once, they could be in danger.

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12169
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby jlv » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:08 am

UIDs 11963 and 18401 have been banned for one week. Next time will be permanent.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

Ddavis
Posts: 14757
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby Ddavis » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:32 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one. For some reason Justin Harper really hates me.. and I mean really hates me. No idea what I did to tick him off, but he's been a dick for a while now to me. Hopefully these two just get perma-banned, no reason to have them in the community.
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place Moto 1 + 13 Top 5's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 7th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]

User avatar
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:15 am
Team: NextLevel Racing
Location: Somewhere in the usa i think

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby TheStrikerAce » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:58 am

Ddavis wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one. For some reason Justin Harper really hates me.. and I mean really hates me. No idea what I did to tick him off, but he's been a dick for a while now to me. Hopefully these two just get perma-banned, no reason to have them in the community.

do u actually want me to bring up what u did again
PM me for custom bikes, team bikes, custom tracks, replica tracks, or team compunds!!!

Ddavis
Posts: 14757
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Postby Ddavis » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:44 pm

TheStrikerAce wrote:Yes you do buddy. You get in a quali server and tell everyone to restart during the race while other people are qualifying. Then when no one restarts you start complaining and cry that you only get 20 min to quali. Thats no ones fault in the server, nor does anyone care. You should quali earlier, and if you had something going on then thats good because your actually doing something in your life not playing this game and making it your priority every damn second of your day. I wish I could tell you to do something with your life but we all know that wont happen. So go on, go train and put work into this game and try as hard as you can. I really hope you can get far in life with getting top tens in rf. Also just saying, no one gives a shit about what you say. Alot of people hate you, and then ontop of that you complain that they hate you. This is why people hate you. You act like your 10 and every little thing will get to you. I know your reading this and probably crying right now because everyone hates you. But go cry about it and put on the forms that everyone hates you. Also go put in the forms how good you did in a race because people sure give a shit. Stop crying about every fucking thing that is said about you, and stop complaining about everything that happens to you. NextLevel Racing will put you to shit. You aint got shit on us.

Also we know everyone hates us, but guess what we dont give a shit because this game isn't our life. I hope i knocked some sense into your dumbass, 10 year old self.


Well then.... I guess I'm 10 years old crying myself a river over some punk who doesn't like me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place Moto 1 + 13 Top 5's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 7th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests