UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NextLevel Racing

Re: UID 11963 & 18401 - Justin Harper & Kyle Hager

Post by TheStrikerAce »

Ddavis wrote:
TheStrikerAce wrote:Yes you do buddy. You get in a quali server and tell everyone to restart during the race while other people are qualifying. Then when no one restarts you start complaining and cry that you only get 20 min to quali. Thats no ones fault in the server, nor does anyone care. You should quali earlier, and if you had something going on then thats good because your actually doing something in your life not playing this game and making it your priority every damn second of your day. I wish I could tell you to do something with your life but we all know that wont happen. So go on, go train and put work into this game and try as hard as you can. I really hope you can get far in life with getting top tens in rf. Also just saying, no one gives a shit about what you say. Alot of people hate you, and then ontop of that you complain that they hate you. This is why people hate you. You act like your 10 and every little thing will get to you. I know your reading this and probably crying right now because everyone hates you. But go cry about it and put on the forms that no one likes you. Also go put in the forms how good you did in a race because people sure give a shit. Stop crying about every fucking thing that is said about you, and stop complaining about everything that happens to you. NextLevel Racing will put you to shit. You aint got shit on us.

Also we know everyone hates us, but guess what we dont give a shit because this game isn't our life. I hope i knocked some sense into your dumbass, 10 year old self.
Well then.... I guess I'm 10 years old crying myself a river over some punk who doesn't like me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You literally just proved my point. All you do is complain to other people. Not one person gives a shit.
PM me for custom bikes, team bikes, custom tracks, replica tracks, or team compunds!!!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Yet here you are banned for a week from the elsinore servers trying to convince everyone how much you guys don't give a shit.
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter

Post by TheStrikerAce »

Ddavis wrote:Yet here you are banned for a week from the elsinore servers trying to convince everyone how much you guys don't give a shit.
Exactly, were not convincing, we dont care one bit. its a fucking game. not playing on elsinore servers for a week wont do shit to us. But you on the other hand would be dying inside if you got banned for an hour. Shouldn't you be training for A1 Rn anyways?
PM me for custom bikes, team bikes, custom tracks, replica tracks, or team compunds!!!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't really play too much to be honest. Yeah I'll be playing when A1 comes out. The problem here is you guys are trying to hard to be rebels that you don't realize that all of us racing each week aren't the tryhards putting in 50 hours a week, it's you guys trolling people in servers because you're jealous that you aren't fast at this game, so you have to outlash on those who are faster than you, like Alex Heckman.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm not going to argue, I just want you to look in the mirror instead of making enemies with everyone around here. We don't care if you don't race, or take the racing itself seriously, you don't need to be a grade A douchebag though.
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter

Post by TheStrikerAce »

Ddavis wrote:I don't really play too much to be honest. Yeah I'll be playing when A1 comes out. The problem here is you guys are trying to hard to be rebels that you don't realize that all of us racing each week aren't the tryhards putting in 50 hours a week, it's you guys trolling people in servers because you're jealous that you aren't fast at this game, so you have to outlash on those who are faster than you, like Alex Heckman.
50 hours. are you fucking kidding me :lol: I put 2 hours top for my laps. If I qualify, I qualify. If i dont then i dont. And whenever I dont, i dont complain in the forms about how i didnt qualify. Its a game for the eightyth time. And since when is heckman faster than me? Ive never actually raced him since nats. And when I did try to race I railed his ass on a 250 2 stroke. And honestly i still can. But for whatever reason if he is faster than me. Congrats. You're better then someone at a fucking video game. Do i give a shit? Fuck no i dont. Both of you guys make this game your life. But when you look at your actual life you are nothing. This picture of Heckman definitely proves my point.
(image removed - jlv)
Last edited by jlv on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed image
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hey, I love Supercross/Motocross and since I don't ride anymore I find satisfaction in doing well on this game. Is it my life? Definitely not, do I enjoy spending a lot of time on this game? I definitely do, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

TheStrikerAce wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I don't really play too much to be honest. Yeah I'll be playing when A1 comes out. The problem here is you guys are trying to hard to be rebels that you don't realize that all of us racing each week aren't the tryhards putting in 50 hours a week, it's you guys trolling people in servers because you're jealous that you aren't fast at this game, so you have to outlash on those who are faster than you, like Alex Heckman.
50 hours. are you fucking kidding me :lol: I put 2 hours top for my laps. If I qualify, I qualify. If i dont then i dont. And whenever I dont, i dont complain in the forms about how i didnt qualify. Its a game for the eightyth time. And since when is heckman faster than me? Ive never actually raced him since nats. And when I did try to race I railed his ass on a 250 2 stroke. And honestly i still can. But for whatever reason if he is faster than me. Congrats. You're better then someone at a fucking video game. Do i give a shit? Fuck no i dont. Both of you guys make this game your life. But when you look at your actual life you are nothing. This picture of Heckman definitely proves my point.
(image removed - jlv)
Lol, I honestly don't care who's faster in game, or who looks better IRL. I come to this forum and this game to get away from and forget some IRL issues and just enjoy hanging with guys who are doing the same. I'm not here to participate in a pointless argument, so have a nice day.
Last edited by jlv on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed image
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

TheStrikerAce wrote:text and picture of heckman
I honestly dont know what this picture should prove other than that Alex was riding irl and got hurt. Atleast he was outside and not annoying people in the ''forms'' what a cool savage 8 year old rebel he is who doesnt give a shit what other people think about him (like you).
You talk about people making this game their life, looks like you make this forum your life.
TheStrikerAce
Crushed Dissenter

Post by TheStrikerAce »

jonracer594 wrote:
TheStrikerAce wrote:text and picture of heckman
I honestly dont know what this picture should prove other than that Alex was riding irl and got hurt. Atleast he was outside and not annoying people in the ''forms'' what a cool savage 8 year old rebel he is who doesnt give a shit what other people think about him (like you).
You talk about people making this game their life, looks like you make this forum your life.
Idk what the hell you just quoted but good for him and you. I dont give a shit either.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

AHeckman2 wrote:
TheStrikerAce wrote:
(image removed - jlv)
Lol, I honestly don't care who's faster in game, or who looks better IRL. I come to this forum and this game to get away from and forget some IRL issues and just enjoy hanging with guys who are doing the same. I'm not here to participate in a pointless argument, so have a nice day.
I removed the photo, but I have no idea what was bad about it. Just someone standing there with a dirt bike.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

how come everytime theres a bancourt post, even if it has nothing to do with the people who respond to it, ends up in an argument, then leading to a brand new shiny crushed dissenter! and a great addition to the memory hole!
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

I cant stand people that hate on other people for playing the game to much, but then hate on them for getting out a riding a bike that may not be considers a good enough bike to them. A bike is a bike, people just might not have the circumstances to go get a shiny new bike.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:I cant stand people that hate on other people for playing the game to much, but then hate on them for getting out a riding a bike that may not be considers a good enough bike to them. A bike is a bike, people just might not have the circumstances to go get a shiny new bike.
yeah i had an 06 which i thought was dope! then i got fucking bombed by every 14 year old kid that has 2016's about how its 10 years old and how its so much slower than theirs..

according to a website i visited the 2016 kx250f produced about 40 HP and the 2006 kx 250f produced about 37-38..

sooo.. what was that?

in reality, it dont matter what bike you have in a race. just how fast you can ride it, right?
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Lol, nextlevelracing buncha chumps
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds