UID #4661 - Jack Terps

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

UID #4661 - Jack Terps

Post by Clfitty »

Repeatedly punting people the races before this, some words were said and he decided to rage like a little kid and take it out on me. Repeatedly cuts the track and rides backwards trying to punt me.

Timestamps:
5:30
6:01
6:06
7:50

Usually I don't care and if he would have stopped punting everyone earlier I wouldn't have bothered posting anything, but he had to make it worse.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/otoxr3nkg ... ps.mxdemo
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Clfitty

Re: UID #4661 - Jack Terps

Post by Clfitty »

http://www.mediafire.com/file/otoxr3nkg ... rps.mxdemo

Not sure what happened on the first post. :D
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I need to know the server so I know which log file to check.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Whoops, sorry. 19803!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I didn't see the backwards riding and the cut was small.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

3 or 4 times after the finish line he turned around and rode backwards off the start to sit behind the berm. When I came up to lap him he went wide open throttle into the first corner to punt me.

I can't view the demo right now as I am not at home but I can get the timestamps later of him jumping to cut corners to try and slam me several more times.

Usually I don't care enough to post. But he spent just about the entire race cutting here and there trying to punt. I'll get more accurate timestamps later today if you still need them.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

i was in the server as well, and i was the guy who said somebody was riding backwards... but after seeing the demo again, it was actually somebody else that was just down in the whoops and started going backwards when he got up (probably on accident) but in reality, this guy was trying to ruin the race for everybody. he rolled the whole track until somebody came up to lap him then he gave it all he had to crash them.. he tried a couple times to do it to me but he never really got me too bad.. hes just a pretty crappy troll is all :lol: