Making my life a living hell.

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
brax.79
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:12 am
Team: Privateer

Making my life a living hell.

Postby brax.79 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:04 am

This kid Luke Gardner has mad my life a living hell I cant go on a single server cause he has told lies talked a types of shit and I usual can handle people like this but I legit can not go on a single server with out being called fat cunt stupid little bitch things like that and jlv that's what makes this game bad when you cant be on anything without being bullied so jlv or anyone else that can help me plz do thank you.

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3296
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: Making my life a living hell.

Postby mxsrider96 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:48 am

No one can help as you've given only one piece of information that jlv needs to be able to take action
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

CeeJayHDz
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Making my life a living hell.

Postby CeeJayHDz » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:52 am

/messagelines 0
Image

MATTMX42
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:50 pm
Team: BGR

Re: Making my life a living hell.

Postby MATTMX42 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:29 pm

brax.79 wrote:This kid Luke Gardner has mad my life a living hell I cant go on a single server cause he has told lies talked a types of shit and I usual can handle people like this but I legit can not go on a single server with out being called fat cunt stupid little bitch things like that and jlv that's what makes this game bad when you cant be on anything without being bullied so jlv or anyone else that can help me plz do thank you.


or just grow a back bone!!!!!
Image

Luke Gardiner
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:39 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Making my life a living hell.

Postby Luke Gardiner » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:54 pm

MATTMX42 wrote:
brax.79 wrote:This kid Luke Gardner has mad my life a living hell I cant go on a single server cause he has told lies talked a types of shit and I usual can handle people like this but I legit can not go on a single server with out being called fat cunt stupid little bitch things like that and jlv that's what makes this game bad when you cant be on anything without being bullied so jlv or anyone else that can help me plz do thank you.


or just grow a back bone!!!!!

your don't get bullied you deserve what u get m8

brax.79
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:12 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Making my life a living hell.

Postby brax.79 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:46 am

Funny thing is I didn't do anything you just were giving bad instructions and you got mad now you mad for some reason and then you try to get people to roast me because you said you were doing it because people did that to you. Yep makes total sense LOL.

KawiBaby
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:26 pm
Team: Top Notch Designz
Contact:

Re: Making my life a living hell.

Postby KawiBaby » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:56 am

Luke Gardiner wrote:
MATTMX42 wrote:
brax.79 wrote:This kid Luke Gardner has mad my life a living hell I cant go on a single server cause he has told lies talked a types of shit and I usual can handle people like this but I legit can not go on a single server with out being called fat cunt stupid little bitch things like that and jlv that's what makes this game bad when you cant be on anything without being bullied so jlv or anyone else that can help me plz do thank you.


or just grow a back bone!!!!!

your don't get bullied you deserve what u get m8

You silly cunt quit fucking bullied kids like us you dumb fucking aussi squeky cunt kys :twisted:

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: L.A Area. (shitty)
Contact:

Re: Making my life a living hell.

Postby sethiemeboi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:16 pm

KawiBaby wrote:You silly cunt quit fucking bullied kids like us you dumb fucking aussi squeky cunt kys :twisted:


“He was madder than a wet hen.”

Hens sometimes enter a phase of “broodiness” — they’ll stop at nothing to incubate their eggs and get agitated when farmers try to collect them. Farmers used to dunk hens in cold water to “break” their broodiness.

You don’t want to be around a hormonal hen after she’s had an ice bath.
Image
sandbaggers are the scum of the earth


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest