Making my life a living hell.

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
brax.79
Team: Privateer

Making my life a living hell.

Postby brax.79 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:04 am

This kid Luke Gardner has mad my life a living hell I cant go on a single server cause he has told lies talked a types of shit and I usual can handle people like this but I legit can not go on a single server with out being called fat cunt stupid little bitch things like that and jlv that's what makes this game bad when you cant be on anything without being bullied so jlv or anyone else that can help me plz do thank you.

mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: Making my life a living hell.

Postby mxsrider96 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:48 am

No one can help as you've given only one piece of information that jlv needs to be able to take action
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

CeeJayHDz

Postby CeeJayHDz » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:52 am

/messagelines 0

MATTMX42
Team: BGR

Postby MATTMX42 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:29 pm

brax.79 wrote:This kid Luke Gardner has mad my life a living hell I cant go on a single server cause he has told lies talked a types of shit and I usual can handle people like this but I legit can not go on a single server with out being called fat cunt stupid little bitch things like that and jlv that's what makes this game bad when you cant be on anything without being bullied so jlv or anyone else that can help me plz do thank you.

or just grow a back bone!!!!!

Luke Gardiner

Postby Luke Gardiner » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:54 pm

MATTMX42 wrote:
brax.79 wrote:This kid Luke Gardner has mad my life a living hell I cant go on a single server cause he has told lies talked a types of shit and I usual can handle people like this but I legit can not go on a single server with out being called fat cunt stupid little bitch things like that and jlv that's what makes this game bad when you cant be on anything without being bullied so jlv or anyone else that can help me plz do thank you.

your don't get bullied you deserve what u get m8

brax.79

Postby brax.79 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:46 am

Funny thing is I didn't do anything you just were giving bad instructions and you got mad now you mad for some reason and then you try to get people to roast me because you said you were doing it because people did that to you. Yep makes total sense LOL.

KawiBaby
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Top Notch Designz

Postby KawiBaby » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:56 am

Luke Gardiner wrote:
MATTMX42 wrote:

your don't get bullied you deserve what u get m8

You silly cunt quit fucking bullied kids like us you dumb fucking aussi squeky cunt kys :twisted:

sethiemeboi
Team: VlastMX

Postby sethiemeboi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:16 pm

KawiBaby wrote:You silly cunt quit fucking bullied kids like us you dumb fucking aussi squeky cunt kys :twisted:

“He was madder than a wet hen.”

Hens sometimes enter a phase of “broodiness” — they’ll stop at nothing to incubate their eggs and get agitated when farmers try to collect them. Farmers used to dunk hens in cold water to “break” their broodiness.

You don’t want to be around a hormonal hen after she’s had an ice bath.
sandbaggers are the scum of the earth

Return to “Ban Court”