Making my life a living hell.

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
brax.79
Team: Prototype Racing

Making my life a living hell.

Post by brax.79 »

This kid Luke Gardner has mad my life a living hell I cant go on a single server cause he has told lies talked a types of shit and I usual can handle people like this but I legit can not go on a single server with out being called fat cunt stupid little bitch things like that and jlv that's what makes this game bad when you cant be on anything without being bullied so jlv or anyone else that can help me plz do thank you.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: Making my life a living hell.

Post by mxsrider96 »

No one can help as you've given only one piece of information that jlv needs to be able to take action
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

/messagelines 0
MATTMX42
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by MATTMX42 »

brax.79 wrote:This kid Luke Gardner has mad my life a living hell I cant go on a single server cause he has told lies talked a types of shit and I usual can handle people like this but I legit can not go on a single server with out being called fat cunt stupid little bitch things like that and jlv that's what makes this game bad when you cant be on anything without being bullied so jlv or anyone else that can help me plz do thank you.
or just grow a back bone!!!!!
Luke Gardiner

Post by Luke Gardiner »

MATTMX42 wrote:
brax.79 wrote:This kid Luke Gardner has mad my life a living hell I cant go on a single server cause he has told lies talked a types of shit and I usual can handle people like this but I legit can not go on a single server with out being called fat cunt stupid little bitch things like that and jlv that's what makes this game bad when you cant be on anything without being bullied so jlv or anyone else that can help me plz do thank you.
your don't get bullied you deserve what u get m8
brax.79
Team: Prototype Racing

Post by brax.79 »

Funny thing is I didn't do anything you just were giving bad instructions and you got mad now you mad for some reason and then you try to get people to roast me because you said you were doing it because people did that to you. Yep makes total sense LOL.
KawiBaby
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Top Notch Designz

Post by KawiBaby »

Luke Gardiner wrote:
MATTMX42 wrote:
your don't get bullied you deserve what u get m8
You silly cunt quit fucking bullied kids like us you dumb fucking aussi squeky cunt kys :twisted:
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

KawiBaby wrote:You silly cunt quit fucking bullied kids like us you dumb fucking aussi squeky cunt kys :twisted:
“He was madder than a wet hen.”

Hens sometimes enter a phase of “broodiness” — they’ll stop at nothing to incubate their eggs and get agitated when farmers try to collect them. Farmers used to dunk hens in cold water to “break” their broodiness.

You don’t want to be around a hormonal hen after she’s had an ice bath.
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
KawiBaby wrote:You silly cunt quit fucking bullied kids like us you dumb fucking aussi squeky cunt kys :twisted:
“He was madder than a wet hen.”

Hens sometimes enter a phase of “broodiness” — they’ll stop at nothing to incubate their eggs and get agitated when farmers try to collect them. Farmers used to dunk hens in cold water to “break” their broodiness.

You don’t want to be around a hormonal hen after she’s had an ice bath.

hahahahaha :lol:
RevLimiter
Team: Its my forum name

Post by RevLimiter »

dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

RevLimiter wrote:Image
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Luke Gardiner wrote:your don't get bullied you deserve what u get m8
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Luke Gardiner wrote:your don't get bullied you deserve what u get m8