Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:43 pm

The messagelines 0 thing is great, but this is too much to get off scott free. It's even worse that they come in here and try to defend such infantile behavior. That's just sim life I guess.
Image


USABMXER1
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Insight Designs Co.
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby USABMXER1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:25 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:The messagelines 0 thing is great, but this is too much to get off scott free. It's even worse that they come in here and try to defend such infantile behavior. That's just sim life I guess.

Even people that are bigger into the issue helping are getting into this and agree about it all, glad to see its just not a select few of us that are supporting the cause to do something about them doing this kind of stuff all the time.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Hell yeah! I got my start in '09 when trying to race the demo version on 19820. Check out my total noob post :twisted: ...

Hi I've been spending the last few hours dealing with a troublemaker who usually goes by Andrew#228. He is
bragging about his racist views and disrupting play. My real reason for this message is I'm told he has a cracked
version of this game. I only have the demo for the time being until I buy it in December(fantastic and worth every penny in my mind!!!) So I was told this would be a good way to rid us of his flaming and ugly slurs that gum up an otherwise killer
experience. Thanks JLV for such a great product and I hope there is a way to stop theft of your blood, sweat and tears.

Sincerely, Choppy

Don't let anyone "gum up" our experience. lol
Image


yami271
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: Vertex

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby yami271 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:10 am

im honestly confused. i see people who say worse things than that to people in all sorts of servers. honestly. im confused. it was a flowtech server, and also Im sorry.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:26 am

You shouldn't be confused at all. There's nothing funny or cool about telling someone to cut/kill themselves. Just because you saw someone say something worse doesn't clear the way for you to come in and say something you think is just a little less worse. B.S. logic you got there kid. You should have just said sorry first and left it at that.
Image


yami271
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: Vertex

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby yami271 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:27 am

alright. What i said was wrong guys.... and I am truly sorry. nothing should be said like that on this game. its a game and i was a complete dumb ass for doing what i did. I am very, very sorry. its called a game for a reason, To have fun, and no one should have to be told what i told Noah. After i said those things i felt like a complete asshole. Sorry Noah.

USABMXER1
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Insight Designs Co.
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby USABMXER1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:14 am

yami271 wrote:alright. What i said was wrong guys.... and I am truly sorry. nothing should be said like that on this game. its a game and i was a complete dumb ass for doing what i did. I am very, very sorry. its called a game for a reason, To have fun, and no one should have to be told what i told Noah. After i said those things i felt like a complete asshole. Sorry Noah.

So do you feel like a complete asshole every single time that you say things like this too people or is it just out of sympathy for you trying to not get in trouble and coming in here to try and make it seem like you are completely sorry for what you've said? Because this kind of stuff actually does affect how people are and it is able to lead to people going through suicidal thoughts and many other things along those lines. But yes it is a video-game and may only be over the internet but that is still considered cyber-bullying and has its consequences to its actions and people can get seriously hurt through this kind of stuff, I don't know about every state but I know when I was in Michigan for a little bit while I was taking health class they made us watch an entire movie about cyber-bullying and it led to 10 suicides during that movie alone and then 15 suicide attempts. All of the events during it were all true stories and they all went down that path from cyber-bullying alone and it made their lives so much of a living hell that they would rather be dead then live another day hearing some of the things that people say to them online.

yami271
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: Vertex

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby yami271 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:01 am

USABMXER1 wrote:
yami271 wrote:alright. What i said was wrong guys.... and I am truly sorry. nothing should be said like that on this game. its a game and i was a complete dumb ass for doing what i did. I am very, very sorry. its called a game for a reason, To have fun, and no one should have to be told what i told Noah. After i said those things i felt like a complete asshole. Sorry Noah.

So do you feel like a complete asshole every single time that you say things like this too people or is it just out of sympathy for you trying to not get in trouble and coming in here to try and make it seem like you are completely sorry for what you've said? Because this kind of stuff actually does affect how people are and it is able to lead to people going through suicidal thoughts and many other things along those lines. But yes it is a video-game and may only be over the internet but that is still considered cyber-bullying and has its consequences to its actions and people can get seriously hurt through this kind of stuff, I don't know about every state but I know when I was in Michigan for a little bit while I was taking health class they made us watch an entire movie about cyber-bullying and it led to 10 suicides during that movie alone and then 15 suicide attempts. All of the events during it were all true stories and they all went down that path from cyber-bullying alone and it made their lives so much of a living hell that they would rather be dead then live another day hearing some of the things that people say to them online.

so basically you cant accept my appology? i said i was sorry. and i meant it. simple

USABMXER1
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Insight Designs Co.
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby USABMXER1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:02 am

yami271 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
yami271 wrote:alright. What i said was wrong guys.... and I am truly sorry. nothing should be said like that on this game. its a game and i was a complete dumb ass for doing what i did. I am very, very sorry. its called a game for a reason, To have fun, and no one should have to be told what i told Noah. After i said those things i felt like a complete asshole. Sorry Noah.

So do you feel like a complete asshole every single time that you say things like this too people or is it just out of sympathy for you trying to not get in trouble and coming in here to try and make it seem like you are completely sorry for what you've said? Because this kind of stuff actually does affect how people are and it is able to lead to people going through suicidal thoughts and many other things along those lines. But yes it is a video-game and may only be over the internet but that is still considered cyber-bullying and has its consequences to its actions and people can get seriously hurt through this kind of stuff, I don't know about every state but I know when I was in Michigan for a little bit while I was taking health class they made us watch an entire movie about cyber-bullying and it led to 10 suicides during that movie alone and then 15 suicide attempts. All of the events during it were all true stories and they all went down that path from cyber-bullying alone and it made their lives so much of a living hell that they would rather be dead then live another day hearing some of the things that people say to them online.

so basically you cant accept my appology? i said i was sorry. and i meant it. simple

Saying you are sorry on a forum is one thing, saying your sorry while actually talking to someone is another thing, you've said things like this to him countless times before and this is the only time I have seen you say sorry at all and it was only after we brought in an actual legal system to put an end to it. So if you are actually meaning it then good, I am glad that you're sorry for saying what you said, but actions definitely speak louder than words and you always have to remember that and you could also just be saying that so that your able to not get in trouble or get your parents in trouble.

yami271
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: Vertex

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby yami271 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:23 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:
yami271 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:So do you feel like a complete asshole every single time that you say things like this too people or is it just out of sympathy for you trying to not get in trouble and coming in here to try and make it seem like you are completely sorry for what you've said? Because this kind of stuff actually does affect how people are and it is able to lead to people going through suicidal thoughts and many other things along those lines. But yes it is a video-game and may only be over the internet but that is still considered cyber-bullying and has its consequences to its actions and people can get seriously hurt through this kind of stuff, I don't know about every state but I know when I was in Michigan for a little bit while I was taking health class they made us watch an entire movie about cyber-bullying and it led to 10 suicides during that movie alone and then 15 suicide attempts. All of the events during it were all true stories and they all went down that path from cyber-bullying alone and it made their lives so much of a living hell that they would rather be dead then live another day hearing some of the things that people say to them online.

so basically you cant accept my appology? i said i was sorry. and i meant it. simple

Saying you are sorry on a forum is one thing, saying your sorry while actually talking to someone is another thing, you've said things like this to him countless times before and this is the only time I have seen you say sorry at all and it was only after we brought in an actual legal system to put an end to it. So if you are actually meaning it then good, I am glad that you're sorry for saying what you said, but actions definitely speak louder than words and you always have to remember that and you could also just be saying that so that your able to not get in trouble or get your parents in trouble.

so please explain how im supposed to use my actions when its over a computer? not trying to be an ass but please explain

USABMXER1
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Insight Designs Co.
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby USABMXER1 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:34 am

yami271 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
yami271 wrote:
so basically you cant accept my appology? i said i was sorry. and i meant it. simple

Saying you are sorry on a forum is one thing, saying your sorry while actually talking to someone is another thing, you've said things like this to him countless times before and this is the only time I have seen you say sorry at all and it was only after we brought in an actual legal system to put an end to it. So if you are actually meaning it then good, I am glad that you're sorry for saying what you said, but actions definitely speak louder than words and you always have to remember that and you could also just be saying that so that your able to not get in trouble or get your parents in trouble.

so please explain how im supposed to use my actions when its over a computer? not trying to be an ass but please explain

Well let's see, instead of going to a forum that has it, maybe call the guy or something so that he can truly hear it in your voice? Plus just because it is over a computer doesn't mean that it doesn't affect the way somebody is, literally anything and everything affects how somebodies mood is you know. Maybe if you paid attention to things other than telling people to do things to themselves you'd know this kind of stuff.

User avatar
Jack175
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:25 am
Team: YouTube Racing
Location: Toronto

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby Jack175 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Shit like this is what pushes me closer and closer to ditching public servers altogether
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

User avatar
mparise311
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:20 pm
Team: Keystone Racing
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby mparise311 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:10 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43404&p=763520#p763520

A post I just made regarding our series and the issues with the hotcams team
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Insight Designs Co.
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby USABMXER1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:34 pm

mparise311 wrote:http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43404&p=763520#p763520

A post I just made regarding our series and the issues with the hotcams team

Thank you! Also, their team switched over to Vertex Racing just to let you know what they are now calling themselves so you can keep track of it for if they ever cause any problems during qualifying or the races again. Keep up the good work with the series, tracks have been extremely fun and I am upset that I've had things going on during the races sadly, hoping to get to some of them coming up though.

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:05 pm

Just track their UID's and there'll be no need for trying to figure out the amateur cloak and dagger act.
Image



Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests