Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
USABMXER1
Posts: 794
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Dabaum Designs
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby USABMXER1 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:25 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Just track their UID's and there'll be no need for trying to figure out the amateur cloak and dagger act.

I like this guy, he is pretty damn fucking smart!

Davinho222
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby Davinho222 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:56 pm

yami271 wrote:alright. What i said was wrong guys.... and I am truly sorry. nothing should be said like that on this game. its a game and i was a complete dumb ass for doing what i did. I am very, very sorry. its called a game for a reason, To have fun, and no one should have to be told what i told Noah. After i said those things i felt like a complete asshole. Sorry Noah.


this sounds like a 12 year old writing a message to a classmade he bullied cause his teacher wants him to do that. You are good at it tho :lol: sounds like you did that in RL a couple of times aswell? :lol:

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby AHeckman2 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:26 pm

Davinho222 wrote:
yami271 wrote:alright. What i said was wrong guys.... and I am truly sorry. nothing should be said like that on this game. its a game and i was a complete dumb ass for doing what i did. I am very, very sorry. its called a game for a reason, To have fun, and no one should have to be told what i told Noah. After i said those things i felt like a complete asshole. Sorry Noah.

this sounds like a 12 year old writing a message to a classmade he bullied cause his teacher wants him to do that. You are good at it tho :lol: sounds like you did that in RL a couple of times aswell? :lol:

you're a few months late to the conversation pal
Image

Davinho222
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby Davinho222 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:02 am

AHeckman2 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
yami271 wrote:alright. What i said was wrong guys.... and I am truly sorry. nothing should be said like that on this game. its a game and i was a complete dumb ass for doing what i did. I am very, very sorry. its called a game for a reason, To have fun, and no one should have to be told what i told Noah. After i said those things i felt like a complete asshole. Sorry Noah.

this sounds like a 12 year old writing a message to a classmade he bullied cause his teacher wants him to do that. You are good at it tho :lol: sounds like you did that in RL a couple of times aswell? :lol:

you're a few months late to the conversation pal


got me :oops: this Topic was to funny to not be a part, i am sorry bro

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby sethiemeboi » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:39 am

Davinho222 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:this sounds like a 12 year old writing a message to a classmade he bullied cause his teacher wants him to do that. You are good at it tho :lol: sounds like you did that in RL a couple of times aswell? :lol:

you're a few months late to the conversation pal


got me :oops: this Topic was to funny to not be a part, i am sorry bro


76% of heckmans posts are "you're late" posts
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 5972
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:38 am

|
Hey Seth, doesn't that make you later?????......
|
Image

#defydontcower

NKarassy955
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:44 pm
Team: Redline Racing
Location: Hampshire, Illinois

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby NKarassy955 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Davinho222 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:this sounds like a 12 year old writing a message to a classmade he bullied cause his teacher wants him to do that. You are good at it tho :lol: sounds like you did that in RL a couple of times aswell? :lol:

you're a few months late to the conversation pal


got me :oops: this Topic was to funny to not be a part, i am sorry bro

Ya it was really funny that a kid attempted to commite suicide and people are making fun of him making it worse, ya I'm laughing too

Davinho222
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby Davinho222 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:10 pm

NKarassy955 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:you're a few months late to the conversation pal


got me :oops: this Topic was to funny to not be a part, i am sorry bro

Ya it was really funny that a kid attempted to commite suicide and people are making fun of him making it worse, ya I'm laughing too



Naaah bro, that the other kid got scared like a looney toon :lol: :lol: :lol: ....oh and if you really are going to commite suicide because of mxsimulator something seems to be wrong with you...just sayin..

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 5972
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:51 pm

If you think it's not serious, then there's something really wrong with you. Just sayin...

#defydontcower

NKarassy955
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:44 pm
Team: Redline Racing
Location: Hampshire, Illinois

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby NKarassy955 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:42 am

Davinho222 wrote:
NKarassy955 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
got me :oops: this Topic was to funny to not be a part, i am sorry bro

Ya it was really funny that a kid attempted to commite suicide and people are making fun of him making it worse, ya I'm laughing too



Naaah bro, that the other kid got scared like a looney toon :lol: :lol: :lol: ....oh and if you really are going to commite suicide because of mxsimulator something seems to be wrong with you...just sayin..


It wasn't because of sim, the kid attempted suicide before and these kids are making fun of him because he cut himself, still think its funny?

Davinho222
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby Davinho222 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:33 am

NKarassy955 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
NKarassy955 wrote:Ya it was really funny that a kid attempted to commite suicide and people are making fun of him making it worse, ya I'm laughing too



Naaah bro, that the other kid got scared like a looney toon :lol: :lol: :lol: ....oh and if you really are going to commite suicide because of mxsimulator something seems to be wrong with you...just sayin..


It wasn't because of sim, the kid attempted suicide before and these kids are making fun of him because he cut himself, still think its funny?


alright, thats not funny for sure!

User avatar
Itz Raidox
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am
Team: SKDA
Location: Straya
Contact:

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Postby Itz Raidox » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:20 am

Image
Image


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests