Steven Drew

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Ryan721
Team: Privateer

Steven Drew

Post by Ryan721 »

Steven Drew UID 15693, this happened during qualifying for toronto sx for rF, https://gyazo.com/e72eb68ffeae6f3ef5ee7aa04938f357
He was in there for the whole hour of qualifying constantly taking people out that were running laps, and saying the N word constantly, I will see if a friend saved the demo for the riding part but the chat is rude to me. Thanks
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: Steven Drew

Post by James_122 »

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'll mute him but I need to know which server log to check.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Ryan721
Team: Privateer

Post by Ryan721 »

rfmxsimulator.com:19802, sorry I typed it to checkers bc I didn't think they were your servers, but left it out in this post my bad.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

That's actually Wheels' server, but I have a login there. He's now muted on rf and elsinore. Getting to where I need to make the servers share a ban list.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

I think it should be for all major servers and only allow you to join private/SP kind of like giving a kid a good ole' timeout.
ScrubDatMx
Team: Late Night Crew

Post by ScrubDatMx »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:I think it should be for all major servers and only allow you to join private/SP kind of like giving a kid a good ole' timeout.
JLV cannot mute him in other servers he does not have permission. Because they are flowtech servers and mxsim servers.